Make Up For Ever Professional Paris Lipstick
Amazing

Make Up For Ever Professional Paris Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #711 out of 1014 in Lipstick

August 04, 2014

Comes in a great variety of shades from nudes to red, corals! This product cost $20 at Sephora however, the quality is very nice, smooth, creamy and long lasting! Great quality product however, I feel that you can get the same/similar quality in some drugstore brands such as L'oreal/Revlon/Maybelline. This product also has a tradition lipstick scent, where some people may see it as a "grandma" scent, however it does not bother me at all. It is long lasting, until you eat then it may have rubbed off, which then I have to re-apply after eating. From my experience, without eating, this lipstick lasted for 5 hours fine !

May 22, 2014

First time trying Make Up For Ever Lipstick. I got the matte dark raspberry for $23.00. This is supposed to be a long-lasting lipstick. How long is long lasting? My lipstick was put on at 6:30 AM and when I got home 4:30 PM
It was all gone. I had a base, lip liner coloured in and then the lipstick. The lipstick had good pigmentation and it glided on quite nicely. I liked the lipstick and the colour variety, but can't live with a lipstick that doesn't last. :(