Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 854 in Mascara

March 09, 2017

Amazing! Love this mascara and is a must use even on no makeup makeup days! The brush is absolutely fantastic and is perfect for getting to the inner corners of your eyelashes without smudging and making a mess of your flawless eyeshadow application. The formula is easily removed after a long day with minimal cleanser and effort. Multiplies lashes to what looks like 10x the volume and length and I have not been gifted with luscious lashes by any means! Apply a second coat for an even more dramatic finish without the spider lashes!! Love both the regular and waterproof formulas.

March 01, 2017

Love this mascara! My eyelashes are quite sparse, so I find it difficult to find a mascara that makes my lashes look full and gorgeous. This mascara absolutely does the trick!

January 21, 2017

I love mascara. If I could only take one thing with me on a desert island it would be mascara, and this mascara is the absolute best mascara I have ever worn. I got it from Sephora as one of their birthday gifts they offer every year. I was totally blown away at how fantastic it is. It doesn't flake or smudge, it holds very well all day and into the night. It even holds well if you accidentally go swimming and forgot you had mascara on and it's not a waterproof one either. The best is that it comes off very easily with any face wash or soap and water.

October 02, 2016

The Smoky Extravagant Mascara by Make Up Forever is definitely my new favorite mascara. I used to stick with the drugstore brands, such as Maybeline and L'Oreal. However, when I got a small sample of this mascara from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags, I absolutely loved it! It added volume and length to my near-to-nothing lashes. Love love love!

September 19, 2016

I only got a sample size of this mascara but I would buy the full size again. It has an excellent application brush and does a beautiful job on the eye lashes

August 11, 2016

I got a sample tube of this and I was wowed! It's great. It lengthened my tiny lashes and gave some pretty good volume. It held curl well too! Didn't smudge too easily which is a plus.

August 02, 2016

Holy Moly! This mascara, THIS!! Getting speechless, its just amazing. lengthens my lashes, separates them, gives the, volume! The brush is just perfect for these features. Yea its expensive, but its great.

July 31, 2016

I love, love, love this mascara! I already have pretty long lashes, and I have a lot of them, but this mascara just volumizes and separates them as well as adding extra length. It doesn't clump up on me, nor does it flake -- even during a massage, when my face is in a towel for thirty minutes. The wand works really well to grab all the areas that other wands neglect, and I rarely have to wipe any excess off before using. My only complaint is that the full size is a total ripoff at $30 and 6.8oz. You can buy two travel sizes at $15 each ($30 total), and 5oz each for a total of 10oz -- more than a full size.

June 18, 2016

This is my all time favorite mascara. Super black and does not smudge. I love the brush it brushes threw lashes well and does not clump make my eyelashes makes them look look super long!

June 16, 2016

This is a terrific mascara. It really works well for my lashes. I find it goes on beautifully and makes my lashes look full and beautiful. Also the wand is awesome. The bristles are really long. Awesome product!!