Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 797 in Mascara

October 02, 2016

The Smoky Extravagant Mascara by Make Up Forever is definitely my new favorite mascara. I used to stick with the drugstore brands, such as Maybeline and L'Oreal. However, when I got a small sample of this mascara from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags, I absolutely loved it! It added volume and length to my near-to-nothing lashes. Love love love!

September 19, 2016

I only got a sample size of this mascara but I would buy the full size again. It has an excellent application brush and does a beautiful job on the eye lashes

August 11, 2016

I got a sample tube of this and I was wowed! It's great. It lengthened my tiny lashes and gave some pretty good volume. It held curl well too! Didn't smudge too easily which is a plus.

August 02, 2016

Holy Moly! This mascara, THIS!! Getting speechless, its just amazing. lengthens my lashes, separates them, gives the, volume! The brush is just perfect for these features. Yea its expensive, but its great.

July 31, 2016

I love, love, love this mascara! I already have pretty long lashes, and I have a lot of them, but this mascara just volumizes and separates them as well as adding extra length. It doesn't clump up on me, nor does it flake -- even during a massage, when my face is in a towel for thirty minutes. The wand works really well to grab all the areas that other wands neglect, and I rarely have to wipe any excess off before using. My only complaint is that the full size is a total ripoff at $30 and 6.8oz. You can buy two travel sizes at $15 each ($30 total), and 5oz each for a total of 10oz -- more than a full size.

June 18, 2016

This is my all time favorite mascara. Super black and does not smudge. I love the brush it brushes threw lashes well and does not clump make my eyelashes makes them look look super long!

June 16, 2016

This is a terrific mascara. It really works well for my lashes. I find it goes on beautifully and makes my lashes look full and beautiful. Also the wand is awesome. The bristles are really long. Awesome product!!

June 12, 2016

I first tried this from a Sephora birthday gift, and I love it! The black mascara is easy to apply, without clumping. It makes my lashes look long and "fluffy," but not so overpowering that you can't wear it during the day. Good mascara is hard to find, so I'm glad to have found this one!

June 09, 2016

This is the most amazing mascara I have ever had. I received a free sample of it from Sephora in 2014 as a part of their Birthday Gift and I am so glad that I did. It has Become my favorite. It works amazing. It doesn't clump and the applicator brush is fantastic. I would never switch back to any other brand.

May 13, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this mascara as a gift from Sephora. I absolutely loved it! Love the shape of the wand - you have to use it a certain way to get the desired fan out effect but this is my preferred lash look so to me the wand shape is perfect. It grabs lots of product and grabs my lashes at the root to give a great curl and fan out volume. I'm not crazy about the price but the formula and wand give awesome results.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge