Make Up Forever Sens'Eyes Eye Cleanser

Make Up Forever Sens'Eyes Eye Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #41 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

June 10, 2016

I picked up a trial size of this product at the checkout at Sephora. Since I wear waterproof eye makeup most days, I was looking for an easier solution for eye makeup removal that wouldn't irritate my eyes. I find that the pre-soaked eye makeup remover pads had too much solution on them and would get in to my eye. The pre-moistened face cloths often have parabens and irritants that dry my sensitive skin, and do not have enough power to remove my eye makeup. I found traditional liquid removers to harsh for my eyes.
One of my fave things about Make Up Forever's bottle design is that I can control the amount of product I am using because of the pump design. The product is a cream as opposed to a traditional liquid so it is easy to regulate the amount of product you're using. I have also managed to be able to remove all of my eye makeup with a few swipes of the cotton pad that I have pumped the product on to.
I definitely recommend this product, especially for travelling as there is little danger with leakage compared to liquid makeup remover.

Neuven added a new review for