Makeup For Ever Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 1014 in Lipstick

August 09, 2016

This is my favourite lipstick. I put it on at 7 am and at the end of my day 5pm it was still on. I love the way it makes my lips feel and how soft they are after. The best colors possible.

March 03, 2016

OMG I am in lovvvve! I just bought the shade Rouge Artist Natural and I am so happy with it! The shade itself is simply amazing and it goes on so smoothly. I will definitely be buying more shades.

April 23, 2015

The valentine version was great

October 28, 2014

I received a little lipstick and mascara set (Makeup Forever brand) from Sephora as a birthday gift for their beauty insiders. I tried this lipstick yesterday, and while I loved the colour, I could not stand the smell of the lipstick. It was sooo perfumey I couldn't even stand it and the taste was even worse! The taste was as if I had licked a perfume bottle. I was happy when it had finally worn off and needless to say I didn't reapply. Very disappointed about it because the colour was great.

October 23, 2014

The artist rouge color is a great subtle red and the smell/taste is very pleasant. I keep this in my desk for touch ups at works.

October 23, 2014

I initially received my lipstick as a sample from Sephora and haven't looked back! This product glides on, doesn't crease and lasts, well forever! I look forward to exploring the different shades.

October 13, 2014

it is the perfect colour for fall, it's very light weight and easy to apply, I hate it when lipstick starts to run and smudge after wearing it through the day which is why I love the fact that with this one the colour doesn't run and is long lasting throughout the day! It comes in other super cute shades, and is very moisturizing as you are wearing it! Try it yourselves for the perfect pout!