MamaRoo - Five Unique Motions Takes Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat into the Future! Color Green. Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

The mamaRoo bouces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. Hundreds of people helped develop the mamaRoo. While medical experts pushed for speeds that would really stimulate a baby's inner ear, some moms preferred slower movements. So we made the speed adjustable. Slow down for sleep or speed up for play. Of course every one is always safe. From the Manufacturer We've never seen a parent vibrate like a bouncy seat or swing like a swing. But we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway, and that's what the mamaRoo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to one side. When we say five motions, we mean it. Five unique motions. Five ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better. The mamaRoo's seat reclines to any position along its axis. The machine washable fabric removes easily. It's as easy to clean as it is to use.

September 08, 2016

I really do enjoy this Mamaroneck baby bouncer. I would suggest though not using it if the baby is very big, or using it too much! The battery will run out. It is expensive but you get for what you pay! I would recommend it. :)

September 08, 2016

There are definitely pros and cons to this "swing". The pros are: it has 5 different motions that mimic the way you would rock baby in your arms, there are sweet sounds to put baby to sleep, and the ball mobile keeps baby's attention. The cons are, it does not play song melodies, the mobile does not move and is cheaply made

November 18, 2015

The money that was spent on this was worth every dollar! I bought this for a friend, man it does everything but change the diapers LOL!

November 18, 2015

So happy I purchased this for my little man. As soon as I put him in here he was so content and very happy. I love all the options and how the swing is fairly silent, it also takes up way less space then your average swing and looks way cooler.

September 24, 2015

This machine has so many movement options, swing, bounce, figure 8 etc. And is quiet when it's on. It's a little pricey for my budget but my friends have it and every time I went over for a play date my daughter would love going in this and fall asleep very quickly.
It's doesn't take up match room and it elimates a lot of other gadgets.

June 04, 2015

Mommy and baby are always better but the monorail help when I needed my hands. However my base gave out after four months of use of five minutes per day on average

April 15, 2014

Just purchased this for my new baby! We did purchase second-hand as it is very expensive, but it is worth it. The fact that it combines swing & bouncer movements means less gadgets needed. It is quiet and doesn't take up a huge amount of space. It is a great investment!

March 25, 2014

I saw this and just haaaad to have it. This space age, high tech looking device seemed very cool and appealing in store. My baby had colic and I was willing to try anything! Sadly it did not work for my baby. He hated it! Of course, every baby is different, they either love it or hate it. In my case, it became a conversation piece when guests came over...it really does look super cool. But is it worth the price tag? Hmmm...I had buyers remorse :(