Manuka honey By Wedderspoon

Manuka honey By Wedderspoon Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

Taste

December 01, 2016

I got three small packet samples and thought it was a very nice honey. It isn't too sweet and it has a very subtle taste. I used it on my plain yogurt and loved the way it took away the sourness of the yogurt but didn't make it overly sweet. I also used it in some hot water with lemon. My doctor says honey and lemon are the best cough suppressants so I do this a lot at this time of year. Again, it was really good at taking away the bitterness of the lemon without making it sweet. The taste is hard to describe. It is certainly different than anything I've ever tasted but as I mentioned, it's subtle and I enjoyed it. All in all, I do think I'll buy this product when I need honey.

Taste

September 15, 2016

I received 3 - 5g sample sizes which were perfect for carrying around and using to sweeten my tea. I usually eat raw honey. This honey had a great rich taste. It was smooth and creamy. I like the fact that it is raw, unpasterized, GMO free and has a high pollen count within the honey.

I definitely recommend this product.