Maple Leaf Natural Selections Protinis Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

PROTINIS™ are the completely packed protein snack. That’s why they’re the Official Snack of Everything. Mouthwatering bites of chicken or combinations of chicken and dried fruit, they’re an excellent source of complete protein ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
*Item description via Protinis website.

October 21, 2015

I had the opportunity to try three Protini varieties recently and here's my review of each:

1) Turkey and Cheddar - it seemed like a healthier grown up version of a Lunchable, and it was pretty tasty. I liked the combination of turkey and cheddar on what appeared to be multigrain crackers. The crackers were a little salty for my liking - you could actually see and feel grains of salt - but overall I felt satisfied after this snack.

2) Tandoori Chicken - this was paired with a mango dipping sauce and I was a bit sketipal of the flavour combination but, oh man! it was so good! The chicken tastes great with or without the sauce, but the tandoori spices went so well with the mango flavour and takes the overall taste to a whole other level.

3) Honey Garlic Chicken - When I think of honey garlic, I usually think of honey garlic chicken wings which dripping in sauce. I think that image kind of ruined my expectations of this flavour variety, because even though the chicken was well-seasoned and juicy, I felt like it could have been saucier... though that probably would have made it extremely less healthy lol

Overall, I really love the concept of Protinis and after having each package, I was felt satisfied, without feeling stuffed. Without a doubt, it's a better snack alternative to downing a bunch of carbs and I will definitely buy this product in the future.

May 08, 2015

We've tried two varieties thus far and everyone seems to like them. I like the convenience of having it already prepared. A healthy portion that gives you the protein you need to feel full until your next meal. Just add a healthy salad and you have a complete meal.

April 19, 2015

I had a coupon for the Oven Roasted Chicken and Cranberry It was a really tasty combo, size was just right for me .Will be trying the other combo's soon . Really likes this product

March 10, 2015

Chicken skewers good and decent price...others a bit flat for price

November 22, 2014

PRODUCT: Maple Leaf Natural Selections Protinis - Mild Salsa

I am not a fan. At least not of the Mild Salsa flavour.

I found it a bit too spicy for my tastebuds, and a little too slimy/slippery for my fingers.

While Protinis are meant to be a quick protein snack, I did not find that it did anything for me or my body.

I will pass on this one.

PROS: Quick, easy, portable and very little mess.

CONS: A little pricey unless they are on sale of you have a coupon, not many flavour varieties available and some sort of utensil (fork/toothpick) would be nice, as the "glaze" can be slippery.

October 09, 2014

I have been buying Protini's for the last few months, they are my go to snack over anything else. It's just enough to give you that boost of energy. I don't always want a big meal and they are the perfect bite!

October 09, 2014

These chicken snacks are very convenient. Great for packing in lunches, adding to pasta, grab-and-go snacks, adding to salads.Just about any time you need a pick- me- up. I really liked the flavour of the Glazed Roasted Chicken Honey Garlic. They are low in fat and high in protein. A bit pricey so I purchased mine on sale and with a coupon.

September 20, 2014

The price of these are ridiculous! You can buy your own grilled chicken and a bag of dried fruits for the same price and end up with a lot more. Even with a coupon, I didn't feel they were worth the money.

September 08, 2014

I am on the go a lot and often forget about packing a nutritious meal, so one day I decided to buy Maple Leaf Natural Selections Protinis.

If you're a fan of over processed, slimy cold chicken, pick these babies up! Especially if you like spending nearly $5 on very little food.

June 25, 2014

I've been buying the chicken and cranberry and salsa chicken protinis for about a month now and I love them. The whole family loves them. They're fantastic to have as a snack, in a salad and for school lunches. The price is half decent for 2 packs together and I can't wait to try the other flavours.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye