Marc Anthony Oil of Morrocco argan oil smoothing creme

Marc Anthony Oil of Morrocco argan oil smoothing creme Reviews

Ranked #519 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 11, 2016

I got this product in a IPSY bag couple month ago and I finally tired it a week or so ago. It smells really good but it didnt leave my hair 3 day smooth what so ever. and honestly after the 2nd day my hair looks so greasy and it was sticking together and I didnt even use that much. I wont be using this product ever again honestly.

August 11, 2016

This stuff works! I'm on my second bottle. My hair is super dry from colour and friz prone, it's truely one product that makes a huge difference. My hair is soft and straight after my blow dry. Soft mild fragrance, love the pump, you need one only for mid length hair. Great price! Lasts for a long time.

August 11, 2016

This works great to help straighten my wavy hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. After blow drying, my hair feels soft and smooth. I'd definitely recommend this

December 15, 2015

The oil of morrocco argan oil smooting creme holds hair straigh, helps with frizz. it does smooth hair and helps with blow drying and straight ironing

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS