Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 1216 in Perfume

March 18, 2016

Love this perfume. It has a light/sweet smell, and you can really smell the honey! It's not too strong, which is good for me because I don't like really heavy perfumes.

February 12, 2016

Le prix est élevée, mais le parfum en vaut la peine. Il sent merveilleusement bon, chaque fois que je le met, j'ai des compliments. Son parfum est très doux et légèrement fruité.

October 20, 2015

I love the scent of this perfume. its light and sweet and a great spring/summer scent. The only pitfall, is that (funnily enough) I do tend to attract bees when I'm wearing it.

February 22, 2015

I love this smell so much. Its a beautiful, delicate, warm, gourmand fragrance that embodies femininity! For some reason I cannot get this scent to stick to me and last for long amounts of time, but if it did it would be 10/10! The bottle is adorable and overall I think this is an great product.

February 17, 2015

This was my 1st Marc Jacobs perfume I had ever tried. The bottle is simply too cute and a wonderful design. I love the honey smell, but it's not like a strong honey scent. It's light and airy. Wonderful!!!!

August 16, 2014

Such a beautiful clean light scent. It's just will not last on me :(

May 12, 2014

Absolutely love it.
This perfume is a must have!

April 06, 2014

It's a light fruity floral fragrance. Perfect for work or running errands.

November 26, 2013

Nice floral fruity fragrance. It's light and sweet and I love this beautiful artistic bottle design.

October 26, 2013

I love the smell of the Marc Jacobs Honey is is soft smelling and last for hours great for that special lady in your life