Good

Marc Jacobs Omega Bronze Reviews

1 review
Ranked #121 out of 285 in Bronzer

September 19, 2014

I picked this up at the JCPenny Sephora in the Glendale Galleria. I was looking for a new bronzer (something matte and lighter than average) and to be honest, there were not many options. I could have gone across the street to the Americana mall and the big Sephora, but it was all the way across the street. I ended up with this. This is BIG. And by big, I mean, its BIG!

Bigger than the palm of my hand.

I like this for a few reasons. Firstly, its matte. Secondly, its not too dark. Thirdly, its MASSIVE. I have been using the Guerlain Terra Inca Sublime Radiant Powder for the last three years....... oh my. The palette is three years old! But like this one its MASSIVE and I have still not put a dent in it. This palette was $49 (its $59 in Canada) but Its so big that its easily justifiable. A NARS blush is .16oz. This is a full oz. So its like having 6 1/4 nars blushes. How long would it take you to go through more than SIX full sized blushes? Exactly. For $49, I think this is a TON of product.

I realize that between this and the Terra Inca bronzer (its half this size at .51oz - still a TON of product) I will have enough bronzer to bronze my entire body daily for the next 3,342 years. Somehow, that knowledge does not disturb me!