Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 27, 2016

I have the shade Azurite. A pretty metallic blue. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day. Buildable. I prefer retractable pencils. The sponge on the end allows you to smudge the eyeliner.

August 15, 2016

This eyeliner goes on smoothly. It's easy to fix any mistakes with a Qtip. It doesn't bother the sensitive skin around my eyes. I have been using this product for years. Love it!

July 26, 2016

What I like about Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeline is verry easy to apply, also I like that it last for a very long time I can pu it in the morning and I don't need to re do it at the evening!

March 16, 2016

Loving the Marcelle 2 in 1 retractable Eyeliner! Great color, no smudging and glides on effortlessly. Both my daughters and myself use this eyeliner and have no plans to switch brands EVER!

March 07, 2016

it spreads very well and does not flow, I love the colors and for me that has sensitive eyes no problem. easy CLEANSING, very good colors, I highly recommend

April 07, 2015

This easy to use eyeliner is soft and does not drag or pull on the sensitive eyelid area.The color is long lasting and does not require repeated applications. It is good value for the money paid and I would buy it again.

January 28, 2015

I really loved Marcelle product :) all marcelle product never desappointed me !!

January 07, 2015

it's not expensive and good hypolaargen

November 24, 2014

The eyeliner went on smoothly and allowed you to achieve a pretty straight line effectively. It did not smudge and looked good for the whole day.

August 05, 2014

love the liner itself hate the faulty retractable that doesn't work well!