Marcelle 3 in 1 cleanser Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

December 06, 2016

I have used every cleanser under the sun and this is the best by far. It doesn't dry out your skin, removes every trace of makeup, has no odour, and the price is great. I use it every day and it lasts for a long time. It does have suds but not too much and I will definitely re- purchase. Oh and it has a pump!!!

November 28, 2016

I simply love it! It cleanses really well all the make up and it is soft for the fragile skin around the eyes. It removes easily and with just un small amount of product.

October 21, 2016

I bought it in the hopes of it working as toner and it isn't but I'm extremely pleased with its cleansing ability. I use this after my cleanser and before my toner and it feels fantastic. It feels great on the skin. It takes off makeup really well. But the best part is that out of nowhere my pores have vanished after using this for awhile.It definitely is effective at removing whatever makeup is left and also great at picking up any excess oil or dirt. My skin is very sensitive and this is gentle on it, does not cause any irritation.

September 15, 2016

Bon nettoyant pour le visage,pas trop desséchant pour la peau. Non gras,non huilleux. Rapport qualité/prix excellent pour le produit.grosse bouteille.

June 25, 2016

I must have been using this cleanser for over ten years. Needless to say that I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin prone to eczema and this cleanser works wonders for me. I also like that I don't need to use a lot each time so it lasts me forever.

March 31, 2016

tres doux pour la peau jai la peau sensible et ce produit est fabuleau
démaquille et reausse le tient a la perfection . peu dispendieux . recommandation a 100%

February 27, 2016

Tried this for the first time and was quite impressed with the result. Felt very soft on skin and doesn't make the skin dry. I have a sensitive skin and was looking for a mild cleanser and thankfully I came across this.
Worth a try!

February 05, 2016

I love it ! it's very a good product like every other product of this brand. I love the fact that you have 3 product in one bottle !!!

February 01, 2016

Such a great face cleanser! cleans skin of all imperfections, leaves skin feeling light and soft. This cleaner lasts a while and is worth the price. Dermatologist recommended and is healthy for your skin, free of unneeded chemicals.

January 27, 2016

J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour visage il y a 1 an et depuis je ne peux plus m'en passer. Celui-ci laisse ma peau propre et fraiche. Je recommande pour le prix.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends