Marcelle BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 199 in BB Creams

The Marcelle BB Cream is suitable for all skin types, at any age! A few of Montreal's own Web 2.0 beauties discovered it last November at the #Avant1reBeauté event. Today, they're inviting you to discover the multi-benefits of this revolutionary product!

March 27, 2017

It just became part of my daily routine. I LOVE it. It makes my skin look great, but without overdoing it. I can't wear regular foundation, but this one just fits my skin.

March 01, 2017

I picked up this cream because it was on clearance and I wanted to try a tinted moisturizer. I think it does a good enough job. I'm not sure I would purchase it again at full price though. It says it can be used alone or as a makeup base. So far I've just used it alone when I only have a few minutes to get ready and just want a little help evening out my skin tone. I will definitely be trying it under a foundation in the future!

January 15, 2017

Mon coup de cœur pour avoir une belle peau unifiée ! Sa couvrance est légère, mais suffisante pour mes besoins au quotidien. De plus, contrairement d'autres produits du même genre, elle est sans paillette, ce que j'apprécie particulièrement.

November 08, 2016

Je ne dirai pas que cette BB cream de Marcelle n'est pas bonne parce qu'on a tous des qualités de peau différente, mais je ne la recommande pas pour les peau ayant des tendances huileuses et grasses. Elle laisse la peau grasse même avec de la poudre. Par contre, je crois qu'elle serait parfaite pour la peau sèche et déshydraté.

November 01, 2016

I have oily/combo skin and this did not work for me. Left my skin very greasy looking after a couple of hours. Tried it with primer and with powder but with same results.
    My daughter has dry skin and it looks works great for her and lasts all day.

October 08, 2016

I havent found another BB creme that works as well, although it has some downsides. It's medium to sheer coverage, so don't expect this to act like a foundation. The good thing is it will make your skin look like actual skin, evening your skin tone. There are not many shades so that can be a problem, especially for darker skintones. I like that it's not scented, It's better for my skin.

September 20, 2016

I love Marcelle BB Cream. It's basically the only makeup I wear and it provides enough covereage, as well as a great matte finish. Although it's expensive, as far as drug store brands go, it's definitely worth the money!

September 19, 2016

I don't have the greatest skin. I have blemishes and scars from them along with some redness. This BBQ cream covers it all without being caked on. It still feels nice and light. I goes on nice a smooth and seems to last. Plus as a mother of 4 I don't have a whole lot of time for make up but this is nice and quick to throw on and off I go!!

September 12, 2016

I tried this because a friend was wearing it and it looked so good . I tried it and I was surprised at how well it covered my red skin . I applied it with a real techniques sponge and it looked great . One of the best bb creams I've tried .

September 05, 2016

I really like this BB cream. for the price and availability I don't think you can beat it. It's for sale at all grocery stores and drugstores. I trust the Marcell brand and this BB cream is really soft and looks nice on my skin for a lot longer than other BB's I have tried.