Marcelle BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 183 in BB Creams

The Marcelle BB Cream is suitable for all skin types, at any age! A few of Montreal's own Web 2.0 beauties discovered it last November at the #Avant1reBeauté event. Today, they're inviting you to discover the multi-benefits of this revolutionary product!

November 08, 2016

Je ne dirai pas que cette BB cream de Marcelle n'est pas bonne parce qu'on a tous des qualités de peau différente, mais je ne la recommande pas pour les peau ayant des tendances huileuses et grasses. Elle laisse la peau grasse même avec de la poudre. Par contre, je crois qu'elle serait parfaite pour la peau sèche et déshydraté.

November 01, 2016

I have oily/combo skin and this did not work for me. Left my skin very greasy looking after a couple of hours. Tried it with primer and with powder but with same results.
My daughter has dry skin and it looks works great for her and lasts all day.

October 08, 2016

I havent found another BB creme that works as well, although it has some downsides. It's medium to sheer coverage, so don't expect this to act like a foundation. The good thing is it will make your skin look like actual skin, evening your skin tone. There are not many shades so that can be a problem, especially for darker skintones. I like that it's not scented, It's better for my skin.

September 20, 2016

I love Marcelle BB Cream. It's basically the only makeup I wear and it provides enough covereage, as well as a great matte finish. Although it's expensive, as far as drug store brands go, it's definitely worth the money!

September 19, 2016

I don't have the greatest skin. I have blemishes and scars from them along with some redness. This BBQ cream covers it all without being caked on. It still feels nice and light. I goes on nice a smooth and seems to last. Plus as a mother of 4 I don't have a whole lot of time for make up but this is nice and quick to throw on and off I go!!

September 12, 2016

I tried this because a friend was wearing it and it looked so good . I tried it and I was surprised at how well it covered my red skin . I applied it with a real techniques sponge and it looked great . One of the best bb creams I've tried .

September 05, 2016

I really like this BB cream. for the price and availability I don't think you can beat it. It's for sale at all grocery stores and drugstores. I trust the Marcell brand and this BB cream is really soft and looks nice on my skin for a lot longer than other BB's I have tried.

July 27, 2016

This is the first BB creme that I ever tried. It gave me good coverage, but I think I got to light of one. It had no SPF in it so when I added sunscreen to it my face ended up greasy after a few hours. I will now look for products with SPF added. It might be good for some people but not for my skin type.

July 27, 2016

I was not happy with this Marcelle BB cream at all. Goes on way too thick and feels awful on my face. Makes my skin feel greasy. Unfortunately I will be returning this product!

July 04, 2016

I love that cream for sure!!!!!! Its amazing it helps you looking better. I always buy that cream and didin't find another to replace that one. I love it.