Marcelle Face Powder

Marcelle Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 335 in Powder

The perfect tool for setting your makeup or for making those little touch-ups during the day. Delightfully light loose face powder to even out skin tone and leave skin feeling silky soft. Its texture ensures beautifully matte skin while micronized talc absorbs excess oil for extra long wearing comfort. For more information, please visit http://marcellecosmetics.com.

July 08, 2016

Since I have an oily skin, I need to set my face with powder everyday if I want my make up to stay or just not to be to... oily. I purshased this product 2 years ago and still use it! This is my ride or die!

June 29, 2016

Excellent produit que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années. Très utile pour fixer le maquillage et pour matifier la peau. Le produit est vraiment translucide et ne change pas la couleur du fond de teint, lorsqu'appliqué par dessus.

June 09, 2016

C'est un incontournable ! Je l'utilise à chaque jour à la toute fin de mon maquillqge complet, par dessus de mon fond de teint. Le format est parfait et la poudre est assez translucide

May 13, 2016

Je l'utilise chaque fois que j'applique du fond de teint et je ne pourrais m'en passer. J'utilise Marcelle Face Powder depuis des années déjà et je vais continuer sur cette lancé, car je n'ai aucune raison de changer.

April 23, 2016

Besides being massive and will last me until my grave, this product is effective! I use over my foundation or on it's own, works great to absorb oils and as it is translucent it does not look like I am wearing makeup. It is very lightweight as well, meaning I can not feel it on my face, but throughout the day I can tell it is preventing my face from feeling oily. Definitely has use in my everyday life!

February 22, 2016

This is a great loose powder. I love the fact that the jar is so huge! 70g of product is really a lot, especially when it's a loose powder! I've had this powder for seven months - I use it daily to set my foundation - and I haven't made a dent in it!

I have deep skin so it's hard to find a loose powder that I can use to set my face that is truly translucent without leaving my skin with a white cast. This stuff just melts into my skin and gives me a beautiful satin matte finish.

The powder is very light, silky and fine. I really love this stuff. It helps prolong the wear of my foundation and gives my skin a great finish. It's even lovely to wear on it's own, to blur imperfections on no-makeup days.

This stuff is all around great and I'm glad I decided to try it.

February 16, 2016

Love this face powder! It is smooth, doesn't smell bad and doesn't feel weird on the skin. Plus, the jar is gigantic I had it for so long, used it almost everyday and still haven't finished half of it. But, I do think it is expired or something because these days I can't wear it because it makes me break out and I'm on a no-buy for make-up so I can't buy it again and it makes me fustrated because I really really liked this powder.
P.S: I normally hate loose powder because it goes everywhere but I don't mind it because it's a good product.

February 07, 2016

This is another product that I call the best of! There is no other translucent loose powder on the market as effective and affordable as this one. In fact, most other loose powders I have tried, have a tint to them and are usually the wrong shade. This product lasts about 6 months with daily use but because of the design, you never touch the unexposed powder with your brush, keeping it clean the whole time. Its a great price anyway. It goes on relatively clear, but I say that as a light skinned white woman. It is extremely effective at setting the makeup for the day and removing any shine or oil.

January 26, 2016

I recommended this to my friend, and this is her new HG. This powder is everything. It is finely milled, truly mattifying, and if you calculate, dirt cheap. Honestly, perfect for makeup artists, because it comes in huge 70g containers. I've used this for a year, and I have not made a dent in it at all. I don't think you need a ton of this when you use it as it is so finely milled, and spreads and blends like a dream. The only downside is that it contains talc (which is also in baby powder). It also only comes in two shades, translucent and medium, and translucent is quite pale, but if it works for your skin tone, and you're ok with paying more for a powder that is literally 70g, then I highly recommend this.

December 27, 2015

I have the translucent face powder to set my make up and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and I don't have to worry about my make up smudging. it is amazing and i love it!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic