Marcelle  Monocromatic Pressed Powder

Marcelle Monocromatic Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 340 in Powder

January 16, 2017

I just bought this today at Shoppers Drug Mart for just less than $16 dollars. I bought it in Monochromatic pressed power Blush
    Blossom. I was looking for a substitute for Mac Blush Strada which has been discontinued. This blush was the closest I could get to Strada, which I had been using for years. The texture is awesome and goes on smooth and silky and a little goes a long way, and the color is perfect for my pale skin. Compared to high end Mac which cost me $35 this $16 dollar blush is beautiful on my skin and gives me a subtle glow.

April 25, 2016

I got this at a great discount at the last Marcelle sale event and have been using it ever since, love the product, just a bit pricey at regular price, but worth it. Will buy again.

April 25, 2016

I was pleased with the coverage this powder gave and how well the colour matched my skintone. However, it didn't keep me as matte as I would like during the day and I had to reapply quite often. I think this would be a good product for someone who doesn't have oily skin and doesn't have to worry about their face getting greasy and needing a powder to keep it super matte all day.

April 25, 2016

Came super quick and works very well. I usually use a different face powder but I like this one and would buy it again defenetly and i recommend for all women.

February 01, 2016

Pretty great powder, lasts forever and really good coverage!

January 04, 2016

very good price and just adds that extra finish after my foundation. really satisfied with this powder!

September 08, 2014

Works great except my skin is combination skin and the powder tends to look caked after about 6 hours on a hot day.

July 12, 2014

This pressed powder and even the little sponge it comes with are excellent for doing highlights on one's face. I feel like it hides any sort of discolouration and oiliness without looking like my face is dusty or dry.