Marcelle Xtension Plus Prolash Mascara

Marcelle Xtension Plus Prolash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 773 in Mascara

January 27, 2015

Today, the XTension More Marcelle is one of my favorites .... FOR LIFE! If you are looking especially the length and definition, it is for you. However, if like me you like to get more volume, you just have to work on more zigzag and voila.

August 12, 2014

I have been trying to grow my lash for some time when I chanced upon this while doing our weekly grocery shopping. It wasn't as cheap as the usual mascaras you find in supermarkets but I decided to give it a try anyway. It is a lovely mascara. My lashes look longer and thicker and best of all, it doesn't smudge even hours of wearing it. I have been looking for a cheaper mascara that won't smudge (I have oily lids and I've tried several cheap mascaras only to end up having that embarrassing black smudge on the lower part of my eye) and this works really well! As for the lengthening effect, I'm not entirely sure how much it has contributed to my lash growth since I have been using two other products for this. The only downside is that the mascara was rather dry when I bought it so i had to put several drops of eye drops into the tube to rehydrate the product.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted