Amazing

Marie Callender Hearty Three Meat Marinara Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 145 in Frozen Entrees

March 25, 2017

I decided on a whim to try this product at my local grocery store. I figured heck i have a coupon for it why not for an easy dinner option when no one feels like cooking. I tried it last night and wasnt sure if my picky boyfriend was going to like it as much as when i make my own lasagna from scratch.
    I was so surprised that he asked for seconds and, then asked me when did i have time to make a lasagna. I was flabbergasted lol He loved it and thought that i had spent hours in the kitchen jst for him. bonus points for that. i would definetly buy again

February 28, 2017

Bought this to try after trying the lasagna, but even though our family likes sausage and meat, we all thought the taste of the meat was just overwhelming, won't be buying this one again.

July 04, 2016

After years of seeing Marie Callender commercials on US channels we were happy to see we were finally getting some products. We scored some savings coupons and decided to give 2 a whirl. I opened my box of
    Marie Callender Hearty Three Meat Marinara to find all the cheese was all dumped in just the centre! Not a great start We used the least amount of time suggested and sadly the penne pasta around the edges got dried out. The sauce was pretty basic, but there were big slices of sausage and a lot of mini meatballs to our surprise. It was good, but not great, but definitely better than the Lasagna in my opinion (I thought it had too much Ricotta & drowned the other tastes). Not bad if you don't want or have time to cook and are adding garlic bread and/or salad etc. Worth a try once.