Marie Callender Three Meat Lasagna 879gr

Marie Callender Three Meat Lasagna 879gr Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

July 04, 2016

Marie Callender commercials have been on US channels for years, so we were happy to see some products were finally available in Canada. With some savings coupons we decided to give 2 a try. Marie Callender Hearty Three Meat Lasagna was up first. Not a bad size, good amount of sauce, beef, sausage, pepperoni and Ricotta cheese(I thought it had too much Ricotta & drowned the other tastes). There is supposed to be 4 Italian cheeses, but all I could see and taste really was Ricotta. Not bad if you enjoy lots of Ricotta and don't want or have time to cook and are adding garlic bread and/or salad etc. I have definitely had better frozen Lasagna but this okay. Worth a try once.

February 20, 2016

Extremely handy when you don't have time to make a meal. Very easy to prepare, and doesn't take long. It also tastes quite good, so it works even when you have people over at your place

February 20, 2016

One of my most favorite pre made Marie Callender Three Meat Lasagne. Flavourful, cheesy gooness with a great meat sauce. Great for days when you dont have a lot of time to cook!

February 19, 2016

Really was not impressed with this product ! In the past I have had amazing outlook on Marie Calendar products, however this time was not a fan. The taste was very tangy like a cheap tomato sauce. It really did not meet my expectations at all. I would not try this product again. Although the lasagna was a bust I still have a love for other Marie Calender products and will continue to purchase them.

November 06, 2015

This is well worth buying and a great meal for 2 people. I got 4 different ones today. They were on sale for $5.98 and I had 4- $3.00 off coupons so I'm happy.