Marie Callender Three Meat Lasagna 879gr Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 615 in Miscellaneous

March 15, 2017

Marie callenders are delcious BUT they are small and the noodles on the outsides get hard so your loosing more. So when it comes down to it it really is only good for 1 or 2 people.

March 12, 2017

I have always been a bit hesitant when it comes to frozen foods. Some products dry out or end up tasting a bit freezer burnt depending on the packaging. We had one of the Three Meat Lasagna for supper today and we loved it. Make some garlic toast and Cesar salad and there ya go!! one easy meal that tastes great, fresh and not dried out.

February 15, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste, sadly i had heard negative comments about the lasagna, but still bought it out of curiosity. It was pretty good :) I totally recommend it, the taste makes me think of home made cooking. Its a bit on the pricey side but if you have coupons for the products, its worth having a couple on hand :P

July 04, 2016

Marie Callender commercials have been on US channels for years, so we were happy to see some products were finally available in Canada. With some savings coupons we decided to give 2 a try. Marie Callender Hearty Three Meat Lasagna was up first. Not a bad size, good amount of sauce, beef, sausage, pepperoni and Ricotta cheese(I thought it had too much Ricotta & drowned the other tastes). There is supposed to be 4 Italian cheeses, but all I could see and taste really was Ricotta. Not bad if you enjoy lots of Ricotta and don't want or have time to cook and are adding garlic bread and/or salad etc. I have definitely had better frozen Lasagna but this okay. Worth a try once.

February 20, 2016

Extremely handy when you don't have time to make a meal. Very easy to prepare, and doesn't take long. It also tastes quite good, so it works even when you have people over at your place

February 20, 2016

One of my most favorite pre made Marie Callender Three Meat Lasagne. Flavourful, cheesy gooness with a great meat sauce. Great for days when you dont have a lot of time to cook!

February 19, 2016

Really was not impressed with this product ! In the past I have had amazing outlook on Marie Calendar products, however this time was not a fan. The taste was very tangy like a cheap tomato sauce. It really did not meet my expectations at all. I would not try this product again. Although the lasagna was a bust I still have a love for other Marie Calender products and will continue to purchase them.

November 06, 2015

This is well worth buying and a great meal for 2 people. I got 4 different ones today. They were on sale for $5.98 and I had 4- $3.00 off coupons so I'm happy.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: