• Mario Badesco Facial Spray
Good

Mario Badesco Facial Spray Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 18 in Facial Spray

March 17, 2017

I know this is just a mist but I use it as a toner actually since I can't get a hold of my favorite rose toner from Korea anymore. This is a good replacement to it. I already am on my second bottle! Highly recommend as a toner or as a mist to refresh your face during the day.

March 05, 2017

This is one of my holy grail products! I love this spray so much, it smells great and does what it says it will. This product is so versatile, it can be used as a setting spray, as a moisturizer, it can be used for your hair, the possibilities are endless! I find it helps my foundation look smooth and flawless, I have very dry skin, and this product saves me from having dry patches!

November 08, 2016

I purchased this on a whim at ulta and I'm so thankful I did. I set my foundation with with and it's so refreshing I feel like it does make a huge difference in lasting power. Price is good too.

April 04, 2016

I love this facial spray! It smells and great and feels very good on your skin. Its so soothing especially when you're really hot. It really does cool you down

September 03, 2013

This facial spray is phenomenal. It contains aloe, herbs and rosewater. The scent is light and natural. A refreshing facial spray on a warm day, a great linen spray and a lovely after bath spritzer.