Marrakesh Oil Reviews

*Protects & Moisturizes for Thermal Styling
*Absorbs Quickly, Without Greasiness
*Controls Frizziness
*Protects Hair From Elements
For more information, please visit http://www.earthlybody.com.

April 28, 2016

this product works wonders on my dry freeze hair, it wont weigh it down or leave it grease i have been using it for about 2 weeks and can see the difference no tangles or fly aways i absolutely love it and highly recommend!

March 31, 2016

Initially, I was going to write the following:

'Marrakesh has a great oil for the hair; however it isn't my first pick. The "ARGAN & HEMP OIL" one is quite nice though. The smell is somewhat tropical, but I can't put my finger on it. I feel like it has a coconutty/pineapple-like smell to it.'

And I was planning on recommending it; however, now that I have checked the ingredients from the website, I've switched sides. Now, I'm not going to sit here acting like I'm an "all-natural-products-only" person; however I am very turned off whenever I see parabens and animal testing included in ingredients. As I've stated in other posts, everyone has their own preferences; well, I've got my own, too, and that is to stay AWAY from parabens & testing.

Anyways, if you want to see the post: http://www.marrakeshhaircare.com/shop/marrakesh-oil/

August 26, 2011

It was recommended by my hair stylist. She put it on me and my first thought was
    MAN, SMELLS LIKE WARM COOKIE DOUGH.

But the quality of it didn't disappoint me either.
    It protects hair from heat, conditions, gives shine, doesn't look greasy, and even controls frizz.

I use it when my hairs damp, and when dry.
    I put it on the ends of my hair and it feels phenomenal.

It's all natural too with no harsh preservatives or chemicals..
    Natural argan oil from Morocco.

I definitely suggest you go and try it. :)