• Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel
Good

Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 1171 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 03, 2017

This product is very effective. I find my eyes less tired than before. I put it in the fridge so it's more fresh in the face in the morning. I leave it on my face. It is part of my daily routine!

April 18, 2016

This product do reduce red puffy eyes. And tired eyes. Only thing is I had mine for 2 years when I found it started to smell so I tossed it. You put this all over your face and wipe it off to to wake up your face and make your face feel lifited

August 13, 2015

Love this product! It helps soothe puffy eyes right away and feels cool. It's even better when you store it in the fridge. Also great for after tweezing your eyebrows to reduce redness and puffiness.

August 12, 2015

this beautiful botanical eye gel with seaweed and cucumber and fruit stract is a miracle gel so calming. i store it in my fridge and so easy to carry in the small glass jar. i use it two way to exfoliate my delicate eye area i apply it for 10 min. sit and relax then whipped off before my other eye cream or by it self underneath my Mary kay foundation. this gel hydrates , taking away puffiness discoloration invigorating the thin skin on my eyes and during my busy day i even apply it on top of my foundation . i love it . i highly recommend it.= ) it cost $22 you can purchase it through Mary Kay website ;www. Mary kay .ca sincerely, Bianca VT.

August 12, 2015

The Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel is such a great product to use! Whether you had a late night, or just want to pamper yourself; your eyes will love you!