Mastermind Game
Good

Mastermind Game Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 470 in Toys

February 13, 2016

Mastermind game is a great game to develop thinking skill and strategy. It's great for adults or kids. My boyfriend and have played this game often and I normally always loose but its still fun.

December 16, 2015

Yes! I love this game. My oldest is able to understand this sort of thing now and it's lots of fun.

July 09, 2015

The toy was preety good my little one got it as a birthday gift and plays all the time

June 04, 2015

My brothers love this game and still play it at the holidays, when we all get together for Christmas Eve. They are so competitive, where I never really got into this game and still don't know how to play it.

June 04, 2015

I remember playing this game while in school. It is definitely a fun game, just have to make sure you follow the rules so it runs smoothly.

June 01, 2015

As I was growing up I really liked this game, and still find it fun now. I found it better to play on the computer though - it erases the possibility of human error which can really ruin the fun.

February 23, 2015

J'adore tout simplement. je recommende

January 29, 2015

This game is so much fun. You have the guess the colours that your opponent has selected in the appropriate order. Can be a challenge but it's well worth it. Another great family game.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products