Matrix Biolage HydraSource Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 938 in Shampoo

Gently cleanses as it continuously moisturizes for soft, manageable hair. Paraben- and dye-free. Cares for color-treated hair. Bottle contains up to 50% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) content. For more information, please visit MATRIX.

July 31, 2015

This is a great shampoo for everyday use and fine hair. Time and time again I can use this and have my best hair days. Pair it up with the conditioner and you will have great soft and volumunous hair.

May 12, 2015

This stuff is a bit pricey, so I ask for it for my birthday and Christmas. It's my little indulgence! I love it. The scent is light and fresh, and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and healthy. I've been using it for years.

October 27, 2014

LOVE! This stuff! A little pricey but it pays for itself. I buy a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner once about every 5 months. You don't need a ton and I have extremely long and thick hair.. smells amazing, restores, gives me body, shine, and bounce. Love!!!

October 22, 2014

I decided to go with a salon quality shampoo for my thin hair which can become greasy easily. This product was to help with volume but it's only good for 1 day and then my hair seems to get weighed down. Generally I can wash every other day but not with this product. The smell is very nice and light, my hair feels soft and silky but it doesn't last long.

August 19, 2014

A little goes a long way with this product. My hair always feels clean afterwards. Not the best product out there, but good bang for your buck.

August 12, 2014

Loved the bounce I had after using this. Hair felt clean and moisturized.

July 27, 2014

This is a decent shampoo. It's supposed to add additional hydration to dry hair. Unfortunately, I have oily hair so I don't need the extra hydration.

July 18, 2014

This is beyond the best shampoo I have ever used in my life !! I have colour treated hair and it's red so with red dyes they tend to bleed out for weeks after colouring ... With this shampoo it extends my colourings and prevents the unnecessary bleeding that would occur otherwise. I also love the scent and the fact that it makes my hair super shiny and soft whenever I use it .... My one recommendation is to buy it in the bigger bottles as they will last a long time and save you money .

June 18, 2014

This has got to be one of my favorite shampoos of all time! It lathers so nicely, and you hardly have to use any of it at all! It leaves the scalp and hair feeling fresh and clean and with an amazing scent of clean you don't get with most other shampoos.

April 15, 2014

LOVE Biolage products in every way, they work great leaving hair feeling and looking freshly cut. Price isnt too bad considering I get a 1-2L bottle on sale for $19.99 usually and it lasts me 6 months or more as I dont need to use near as much as regualr products