Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 935 in Shampoo

smooththérapie smoothes frizzy, unruly, medium to coarse hair with the silky serum of Camellia flower seed to continuously control frizz in hot, humid seasons while replenishing hair's moisture during dry cool seasons. Hair stays naturally smooth,year-round, even in up to 97% humidity*.

September 12, 2016

I'm crazy about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner Love it, love it , love it, it's over the top and works wonders in my hair great products

February 15, 2016

This shampoo is lovely. Makes me feel like I have a deep clean but my hair isn't stripped. The conditioner is the key! I can actually comb through my hair after using this;)

July 18, 2014

This is by far the best conditioner out there !! Not only does it fully moisturize your hair and leave it smelling nice and fresh and feeling soft ... But you can also use it as a deep conditioning hair mask to soak up even more vitamins and moisture !

July 09, 2014

Favorite shampoo/conditionner ever! Just a little bit of it and done =) It lathers nicely, makes your hair soft and feeling fresh. longer.

June 09, 2010

I love that Matrix did this. I'm always so happy when I see brands giving people what they want. The shampoo and conditioner are lovely and smell wonderful. I don't have frizzy hair, but it made my hair soft and manageable and smelling great for two days. I might not have bought this had I seen it in store (I was sent a sample) because the description suggests it's for curly, frizzy or unruly hair, none of which describe my hair. I'm glad I tried it though because I love it!

What makes me really excited about the smooththerapie line is that it is paraben free and does not contain phthalates or synthetic dyes. There is increasing demand from consumers for this type of products but time and time again I see brands completely ignore our requests for more natural products. The packaging is also made from recycled tubes and bottles.

The products retail in salons for $15.95 (Shampoo) and $17.95 (Conditioner)