Good

Matrix Total Results Shampoo & Conditioner for Blonde Hair Reviews

Ranked #1085 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 04, 2016

Love this shampoo! I tend to have an itchy scalp and since i have been using this shampoo i have seen a big difference. It also has a light violet tint to it sonit also keeps my blonde perfect! Smells good and the bottle is so cute and practicle!

June 01, 2015

I change my hair colour as often as most people swap out a purse. Whenever I go back blonde, this makes life so much easier! Using this once a week keeps my hair toned without the brassy look & is relatively soft on my hair. There are others that I've tried, and they seem to add to any breakage and/or cause extreme dryness. Matrix is (in my opinion) the best of the best for a blue/purple shampoo.

February 27, 2014

My hair stylist recommended Matrix Total Results Shampoo and Conditioner the last time I had my hair coloured. I bit the bullet and bought a large Shampoo and Conditioner - am I ever pleased that I did! The Shampoo leaves my hair clean and helps keep my colour bright. The Conditioner is very light and does not leave my hair feeling weighted down. They both smell amazing too! I bought the large Salon Size Bottles which come with an easy to use pump. Really surprised they only came in at about $17.00 per bottle for Salon Product and they will last a long, long time as you don't use much - overall very happy!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches