maybeline cover stick Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 389 in Concealer

November 30, 2016

I tried better but this brand was not to bad , definitely tones down all the pores and matches my skin type , pricey but worth to try it if you tried everything else i would try it out !

October 02, 2016

This is a very good product. Like many other maybeline products its a good bang for your buck. It works well and dosent make your face oily which is importand. I would reccoment this to someone who is just looking for something that is quick.

September 22, 2016

This maybelline cover stick is absolutely amazing. It covers All of your dark circles and your red patches. The product si of great quality for the price.

August 29, 2016

This is a great concealer it covers dark eye circles and blemishes. This product was no exception to their great line of products and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

August 28, 2016

Love love looooove how this product works. Isnt oily at all, yet does not dry up my skin. Does not give an uneven skin tkne and doesnt even look like I am weraing anything. Is not geavy, so I dknt feel like I have make-up caked on my face. Hides all imperfections

August 11, 2016

This product gives me the coverage I like when I need it. I prefer the yellow tint to the beige or green because it gives my face an olive tone and makes me look more youthful and fresh. I swear by it.