• Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

April 02, 2015

I finished my collection of all the colour tattoo shades and leather is super gorgeous!!!

December 06, 2014

Whenever Maybelline comes out with new colour tattoos I make sure I get them because they are beautiful. The "leather" ones are nice.

I like the chocolate suede one the best, the others I found were not as pigmented as the original line (for example the purple one I don't remember the name at the moment, was quite patchy in comparison to the rest).

September 15, 2014

I LOVE the Maybelline Colour Tattoos in general, so it wasn't hard to get excited about the new Leather additions. Just like the original shades, the Leather shadows are creamy and pigmented, apply and blend with ease- you can even just use your fingers to apply- and wear amazingly all day. They're great on their own, or as a base for powder shadows- I use them most as bases- as they don't crease and give other shadows some pop. I picked up two of the five Leather shades- Vintage Plum a matte, lavender-grey putty type shade, and Chocolate Suede a rich brown with golden shimmer. My most used shade of the two is Vintage Plum, which makes for a great base with the cool taupe shades in the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

August 19, 2014

Great product to use alone but an even better base for shadows. This leather line is matte which makes it easier to wear for all ages!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml