Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 818 in Eye Liner

Experience a brighter idea in concealers. Dream lumi touch highlighting concealer's gel-based formula diffuses light like no other, so it illuminates as it covers imperfections, for instantly brighter looking skin.

March 13, 2017

I just got this for free as part of a contest and I love the product! Super dark black and stays very long plus it is extremely easy to use and very precise! Just as good as my high end favourite (Stila stay all day) Was hard to get off but the best eyeliners are !

March 04, 2017

This precise ink eye liner is a must have and my go to when creating the 'cat eye' look on my eyes.
    The small pen tip is small enough that I can line my eyes with small thin strokes and apply a bit more pressure to get a thicker line at the end. I also can draw the flick perfectly!!! Its easy to fix mistakes as it comes right off with a bit of eye makeup remove and I don't find that it dries out easily, I have been using mine for the last 3-4 months.

February 26, 2017

I will never ever use another liquid pen liner ! It's my absolute favourite when it comes to doing my eyes . It's smooth and never smudges and stays on for long lasting wear! Very affordable too! Thanks !

October 22, 2016

This eyeliner is very handy, it goes on smooth and looks great! Sometimes it can smudge but it depends on your skin type (my skin's oily so it sometimes smudges if I don't use a primer first), usually works well!

July 04, 2016

This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner! It applies so nicely and is easy to make thick or thin lines depending on the result you are trying to achieve.

December 08, 2014

I've tried gel eyeliners, pencils eyeliners, the roll-up eyeliner and the felt tip eyeliners (my fav). I use to go through eyeliner like crazy but I find that Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner lasts me a good amount of time & saves you time for how easy and fast it is to apply. Ive tried other brands of felt tips and I like this one best it almost reminds me of a sharpie haha but a fine point one that glides on & doesnt disappear on you or is messy. Try it!

August 06, 2014

This liquid eyeliner is by far the best drugstore liquid liner. The liner is a felt tip liner so it is easy to apply, no smudges and lasts all day!

June 13, 2014

It always goes on smoothly, and lasts long but comes off fairly easily with remover. I can do a perfect wing in seconds.

May 29, 2014

I really really like the liquid liner pen. The tip is pretty perfect it is thin to create a good point and it is also long enough to create a wing without losing control. The tip will start to fall apart and round off as the liner goes bad so it is a good indicator that you need a new one. The colour is really black, the darkest ive been able to find at the drugstore and the formula itself is longwearing and doesn't smudge or flake on my lids. It also dries pretty quickly. This is my go to eyeliner from the drugstore and I will always repurchase.

May 21, 2014

it's good, but not the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used.. runs out of ink quickly and it takes quite awhile to dry.