Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powderfit

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powderfit Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 333 in Powder

October 14, 2016

I've been using MAC for over ten years. A friend of mine gave me this compact powder because it was too light for her skin. So once I was done my MAC, I decided to try it out. And to be honest, I haven't gone back to MAC since. It's been about a year now. I love the lightness in weight when I put it on, the cost and that it lasts more than three months!

September 25, 2016

Keeps your skin matte all day long and prevent makeup from creasing! Also, this product gives you a natural finish and a little goes a long way, trust me on that, i've been using the same compact for 2 months ans an half and i don't even see the pan.

September 24, 2016

This powder is great for my combination skin. I have tried many more popular and higher end powders and this is my favourite by far. It helps to set makeup and control oil in the t-zone without appearing cakey or dry and I find it very affordable.

My only complaint with this powder is that without fail it breaks in the compact when it is running low. This is without dropping it - just using it and carrying it in a makeup bag. When exactly it breaks is always a messy surprise and I would be better off just replacing it when it gets low.

June 27, 2016

This powder is AMAZING for my oily t-zone. The texture is so smooth and silky, it blends into the skin beautifully and has a great mattifying effect. I usually set my face with a light dusting of loose powder and then add this over my t-zone area and helps keep that area pretty matte and I find that it blurs the look of my pores really nicely. I keep this in my bag for touch-ups and it instantly gives my makeup a fresh, more perfected look after a long day of wear.

March 13, 2016

I love this drug store powder. It has a light coverage to it. they have many different shade selections. This is a very affordable product. I would recommend it.

February 07, 2016

Quite cakey, doesn't last the day on oily skin. The product is well priced but you can get a far more effective product for a similar price from rimmel.

January 25, 2016

I got this product in Translucent. For a person with combination oily skin, this powder compact is great for setting my makeup and reducing shine during the day. It's scent free and feels light on the face.

January 07, 2016

This powder keeps my nose shine free all day. I was using a higher end powder for setting my makeup, but always found that my nose was so shiny halfway through the day. It doesn't add a lot of coverage, but it really makes a difference in controlling oil. I set my foundation with it, and it adds a little bit of coverage, but when I use it on its own, it still evens out my skin tone and doesn't appear cakey. Applied either way, it still keeps me matte. I don't even need to carry it with me after the initial application, it's definitely worth checking out.

December 17, 2015

It's a good drugstore powder, not a professional one. I would invest a little bit more for a better product.

June 12, 2015

For the price it's a great product. I use it every day, however I do find it doesn't provide much coverage and I then have to use a different brand to cover small spots. I will still continue to buy it and the Matte is much better than the regular one as it does not leave your face oily after hours of wear.
I just don't like the mirror being on the bottom.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear