Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 02, 2016

I really liked this product, I found it a bit pricey, but worth it if you lead a busy life style and want to make sure your eyebrows are "On Fleek" all day long. It stayed on nicely through my hectic daily grind and goes on smoothly.

June 03, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore eyeliner. It has the best applicator and makes it so easy to do winged liner. I line up the base of the applicator with the outer corner of my eye with the point making a diagonal to my eyebrow then drag it in toward the centre. It does the work for you! The only thing I find is that it tends to dry out quickly, especially when u use it over eyeshadow.

June 03, 2016

YES! Seriously , YES! I've waited all my life for this product! Putting on liquid eyeliner is my least favourite part about getting ready and I saw this one on sale and thought I would give it a try. I couldn't believe how easy it was to perfect a nice smooth clean line over my lids!

I can't stress enough how easy it is ! It's taken at least 10 minutes off my prep time! It goes on smooth and dries quickly. It can be sort of a mess to take off at the end of the day, even with makeup wipes but the look it gives me is worth it :)

This is the only liquid eyeliner I'll buy again! Try it and you'll feel like a pro! I've never felt very confident with doing before Maybelline master precise and now I'm a convert!

April 27, 2016

Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner is one of my favourite liquid eyeliner, and my go to drug store brand. The pointed applicator tip is great for applying both thin and thick lines of eyeliner, and I always get a perfect wing tip when I use this eyeliner. It applies on smooth and evenly, and I always find it easier to use a pen like applicator when using liquid eyeliner, no fuss and no mess. I always have this maybelline liquid eyeliner in my makeup bag!

March 02, 2016

I feel like i can make the perfect cat eye with this eye liner. i love that it is more of a pencil form and not the pot form, as my eye lashes are long and the pot wands always make my eyelashes stick together

February 13, 2016

I present in the article that follows , an eyeliner that is not like the other. It offers better results than just eye pencil . I recommend you try it and I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed

February 02, 2016

A great starter eyeliner for beginners! The pen and the extra long felt tip really helps you get the desired line you want with the same amount of control. This pen however, has the tendency to dry out from the tip, kind of rendering it useless. However, this can be fixed by simply storing the pen upside-down.

January 15, 2016

One of my favorites eyeliner from the drugstores. The price is cheap and the quality is very good! Love it.

January 14, 2016

One of my favourite eyeliners! It's sold at a decent price for a drug store liner but it lasts me suuuper long. It's super easy for you to draw on and perfect your wing! Iv tried so many eyeliners but the master precise has to be one of my top choices

January 07, 2016

Hands down, the best liner I have used. I just wish it came in additional colours like a dark aubergine.