Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 775 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

October 28, 2016

This is a very good mascara for the price point, especially comparing it to the higher end mascaras. It gives added volume to my lashes and isn't flaky.

October 19, 2016

Va-va-voom! I don't go anywhere without this. My lashes go on for days, and THICK! No clumps, just amazing eye lashes. Hands down, my favorite product!

October 18, 2016

if you want ur eye lashes to pop this is the one for you , it inexpensive and you lashes will last all day , i find i just curl them and do two applications and done

September 26, 2016

It's works good volumizes my lashes really well I like this Mascara it's dosnt clump my lashes but instead makes them look longer I recommend it. To everyone

September 26, 2016

This is a very average mascara for me obviously. I have practically no eyelashes so I'm hard to please. THere is nothing colossal about this so it's in my day to day average look pile like the rest of them. It doesn't clump, it doesn't do anything besides add that black tint and just a bit of volume. Not bad to apply and I like the colour, it's not hard to find in my makeup bag lol.

September 23, 2016

Pretty good product, reasonable price and does the job for however long it lasts. It's nothing fancy, but it definetely creates volume which is what it claims and stands to do, and doesn't feel a waste of money after mascara dries up after a month.

September 22, 2016

This is a very good mascara for the price. I use the waterproof one and I find that it holds my curls well while giving me volume. I did not experience flaking but it did smudge a little throughout the day. I would recommend and would probably repurchase.

September 22, 2016

This is one of the best mascaras out there for a very very cheap price! One thinks they may need to spend a lot of money on products but this is my go to.

September 12, 2016

I like thi product. It actually sweeps your lashes and widen's them up and out, this is a nice touch, actually making your eyes POP! My eyelashes are kinda short and light so this really helped a lot!

September 07, 2016

I like this product, it allows you to slowly add volume, I usually apply a few coats and because of the brush bristle I never get those spider leg eyelshes. I absolutely use this everyday, and great to use with your eyelash curler too