Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 852 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

March 18, 2017

I love this mascara. I was very impressed with the length and sheer volume this created. My lashes look lush and I get tons of compliments. I even have been asked if I had on false lashes while wearing it. Go get some for yourself

March 16, 2017

I love this mascara! it's honestly my favorite and go-to for any event or day at work! I have short lashes and somehow it accentuates them perfectly without any clumps nor make them look fake.

March 11, 2017

I use this as my everyday mascara, either to work or a night out. It works great and is super light. It doesn't clump either. I've been buying this same one for years! Love it :)

March 10, 2017

This is my everyday mascara. Doesn't leave my lashes in clumps or weigh them down. Makes them long and beautiful. At the end of the day my lashes still look as though I just applied mascara.

March 02, 2017

I don't go anywhere without this. My lashes go on for days, and THICK! No clumps, just amazing eye lashes. Hands down, my favorite product!
    i never have to wear false lashes no more!

February 27, 2017

This is my number one mascara. I love it & use it everyday.
    Whenever I change my mascara I'll go back to this as it works perfectly.
    It feels light on my eyelashes.

January 25, 2017

This is my first mascara i had. I don't normally wear mascara. When i decided to be a girly for a day. This is the first mascara i bought. It's effective but it makes my lower eye seemed dark and tired after a while. Nevertheless, it's a very effective mascara.

January 16, 2017

This mascara is an average mascara. I've tried better, and I've tried worse. The price is great if you're looking for an affordable mascara, but if you're looking for volume like it says on the tube, I would pass.

January 08, 2017

This is my go to mascara. It gives me the volume that I want for my lashes. I have thin, short lashes so this def. works for me. I recommend it to anyone who ask and its worth the price you pay.

January 03, 2017

You get what you pay for. It does coat your eyelashes but nothing fancy. True there is no flaking but after 6 hours I did find it smudged. I have long thin blond lashes so my expectations are high. This mascara for me is just an average product. Won't give volume, but won't clump, no extra length.