Maybelline New York Expert Wear Bronzer in Salsa Sun
Amazing

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Bronzer in Salsa Sun Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 285 in Bronzer

Expert Wear Bronzer with jet milled spherical powders provides soft, true, fade-free natural color for hours and hours.Silky soft texture blends evenly and easilyOil freeNon comedogenic - Won't clog poresDermatologist tested

June 23, 2011

I like this bronzer! It's not too intense or dark. It's just enough to give a little glow and highlight features. The price is great for the quality. It doesn't seem to last all day, but overall a great product!

June 20, 2011

This is my first bronzer i have ever purchased and i kinda liked it .i m naturally tan so i was unsure which one to try and i m glad i picked this one ..this is good for price and especially if u r beginner ,it is much pigmented and stay on for some time .but not very long lasting.

December 21, 2009

This bronzer is good for its price. Although it wears off somewhat during the day, it does look great when you put it on in the morning.

November 24, 2009

For whatever reason, I am chronically unsatisfied with drugstore bronzers. Either they are too saturated, too orange or too shimmery. An ideal bronzer would be one that is just a few shades darker than natural coloring, has minimal shimmer and isn't too expensive. Unfortunately, this is fairly difficult to find.
But, after picking up Maybelline Expert Wear Bronzer for less than $5 a while back, I've been using it like crazy.

It comes in three shades: Forever Warm (05), Sun Light (10) and Salsa Sun (20). The medium-dark Sun Light over top my tinted moisturizer is just about perfect to get that Summertime tan sans sun exposure. A little goes a long way due to its excellent color saturation and it blends beautifully. In the case, there is just the tiniest bit of golden shimmer that can be seen, but that does not translate onto the skin for whatever reason. The result is a matte faux bronze. After that, a little bit of bright pink or coral blush is needed to perk up the overall look of the skin; otherwise, I find that the skin can look overall kind of dullish and dead.
I highly recommend picking it up. A quality bronzer for less than $8 is really something to behold.

April 10, 2009

I have never tried a bronzer before (because I have a medium skin tone so I never thought I needed it) but now that I have tried it, I wonder what on earth I was waiting for! This stuff is GREAT. I use it instead of blush on the apples of my cheeks and my face looks glowing and amazing (not to toot my own horn ha ha.) Really though, it adds this indescribable glow to your skin, because you cannot pinpoint the cause of the radiance. It does not add a fake colour like blush might (you can sometimes tell when someone is wearing blush, even if its subtle, because it looks like they’re well, blushing!) but bronzer simply adds a natural looking skin colour. The luminosity in the powder itself adds that je ne sais quoi and I LOVE IT!!! So so happy with this product!

March 11, 2009

I really have to give this product an "average". This bronzer work pretty work with my skin tone, but I have the shimmer it leaves on my skin. I'm not a big fan on shimmers/glitters on my cheeks, so I'm a little "fudgeddaboutit" really. However, with the price, I don't think you can beat it for a drugstore brand. Its great buy if you're just beginning with make up applcation, but not exactly an investment.

February 25, 2009

I got this bronzer inside a gift bag I received from Chick Advisor (woohoo!) and was a bit skeptical at first because it seemed like it may be a bit dark for my fair skin. Turns out, I was wrong.

The great thing about this product is that you can control how heavy or light you want it to go on your skin. It can go on sheer enough that you can use it on your entire face without making it look like your head was the only thing that went on vacation. I also like that it doesn't have an excessive shimmer.

Perfecto.

February 24, 2009

I am south asian (aka 'brown') and lots of people have the misconception that brown people don't need bronzer.. how wrong they are!! We do, in fact summer time bronzer gives the perfect outdoorsy sun kissed blushing look (as opposed to a more dressy formal blush look you'd get with real blush) :) my favorite bronzer was an almay which I recently realized I lost.. so i'm soo happy I got this bronzer at the shopoholic night because now i got a chance to try a different brand, I'm loving it and will definately want to buy it in the future :) This bronzer goes on light which is great because you want the sun kissed look, not the sun burnt one!

February 23, 2009

I have always used this product and I love it! It highlights your cheek bones very well and it doesn't feel cakey on your skin like some products. It's a great price and great quality. There's no reason you shouln't try out this bronzer

February 23, 2009

I usually spring for an expensive bronzer, it's the most expensive part of my make-up. I spend $18-$25, this bronzer is a better price. It gave the same look as the more expensive bronzer but does not last as long. It wore off in a few hours. It's great if you carry it around and reapply. I would buy it again if I was short on cash. But for a few extra dollars I would rather not reapply