Maybelline nude palettes
Good

Maybelline nude palettes Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

July 26, 2016

This palette is perfect for every occasion. I use it almost every day sometimes with primer most of the times without it. The pigment is very good but if you want the fuller effect I'd definitely reccomend using a primer of some sort. I love how light weight this formula is and that it is long lasting. I swear by this palette and believe it was totally worth buying!

March 21, 2016

I have been lusting over more expensive eye shadow palettes by Naked, but I settled on this Maybelline Expert Wear Eye shadow Palette in the color The Nudes. I absolutely LOVE the varieties of browns, taupes, matte and shimmer shadows that this palette has in it. I found the eye shadow to be a pretty decent quality and it blends really well. I use this product on a daily basis now. For the price this palette really stacks up to it's big name competitors!

March 05, 2016

Pour le prix c'est une excellente palette et c'est une de mes palette préféré bien-sûr il me faut pas s'attendre à avoir une pigmentation hallucinante mais je l'utilise quotidiennement!