McCain Deep 'n Delicious Blueberry Pie
Good

McCain Deep 'n Delicious Blueberry Pie Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

June 27, 2016

What I liked most of this pie was the blueberry flavour!
Packed with blueberries! They were there, full of taste texture and simply enjoyed every moment.
Pie crust not so much, wouldn't purchase again for the pie taste....didn't think it was anything special, bland and average, but the bluerries were great! If can't make, or don't have time or fresh blueberries to make your own pie from scratch this is a quick and affordable alternative,.

April 07, 2016

Its thé best y Heat, i juste love is vert good André thé Price is verre good,i recommande for any body,thanks mec Cain m'y famili is verry happie Heat your product.

January 24, 2016

this Blueberry Pie tastes great not to sweet and can really taste the wild blueberries in this pie

January 30, 2015

I love blueberries and found this to be delicious. Just like the name .

June 17, 2014

I got 2 of these pies recently. I had a buy one get one free coupon, and they were on sale for 2.99 so thats 2 pies for $3!! We had it with vanilla ice cream and it was very good. The crust tasted much like my homemade crust and the filling was not too sweet which most store bought pies/desserts are. I will most definitely be buying these next time they are on sale.

October 11, 2013

My husband loves pie, good pie. So I was skeptical about trying McCain Deep n Delicious blueberry pie. My husband loved it and practically ate the whole pie himself. Definitely worth trying.