McCain Potato Pancake Breakfast Sandwich Recipe

2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
8 slices peameal bacon
1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped chives

Prepare McCain® Potato Pancakes according to package directions. Whisk eggs with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, salt and pepper until blended; set aside.

In large non-stick skillet, melt half of the butter over medium-low heat; cook egg mixture, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft curds start to form. Stir in remaining butter.

Meanwhile, in separate skillet, heat oil over high heat; cook peameal bacon for 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Divide McCain® Potato Pancakes evenly among 4 plates; top with peameal bacon and scrambled eggs. Garnish with chives.

Tip: If desired, brush peameal bacon with maple syrup in last minute of cooking for a sweet glaze.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 14, 2016

At first I was a bit skeptical trying this but thought I would give it a shot and it was a big hit! My family LOVED this recipe and made me make them several times this week!! Great recipe and very different than the ordinary morning sandwich!

Taste

Easy to Make

April 08, 2016

I tried the McCain potato pancake breakfast sandwich. At first I thought potato pancakes in a sandwich. It sounded a bit crazy, but I liked all the ingredients so it had to be good. I made it for breakfast and wow what a hit. It was very well liked and I know I'l be making it again

Taste

Easy to Make

April 07, 2016

What a crowd pleaser this was. So easy to prepare and the flavor combination was awesome. Thanks for sharing, we loved it. I will be making this one again and again.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

This was great even my picky eater ate it!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I did was use reg bacon and not peamale. the family loved it guess ill be making it again soon

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

This was a very easy recipe and didn't take long to make. Everyone enjoyed there breakfast and ate it all including the McCain Patatoes Pancakes. I followed the recipe for the most part but just changed it a bit. I used regular bacon because that's what we like. Everthing turned out how our family likes it nice and crispy. Definitely will make it again.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

This recipe is amazing the potato pancakes are delicious and nice and crisp. An awesome alternative breakfast that is convenient, fast and delicious. I will definitely purchase McCain's Potatoes Pancakes again.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

This is a fast and easy recipe for a quick and very yummy breakfast!!! Great taste in all ingredients and the McCain Potato Pancakes just makes it!! They come up crispy and full of flavour - another fav of my family

Taste

Easy to Make

April 04, 2016

This is one of the easier McCain Recipe's that you can make and customize to fit the needs of your family. The McCain Potato Pancakes are just the right touch to complete the meal. Very easy to make even the kids can get involved and help out.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 03, 2016

THis is a fast and easy recipe for a quick yummy breakfast!!! Great taste in all ingredients and the McCain Potato Pancakes just makes it!! They come up crispy and full of flavour

Taste

Easy to Make

April 01, 2016

super bon goût! Facile et rapide à préparer, directement du congélateur a la cuisinière! J'y ajoute un peu de poivre et c'est prêt à servir, toute la famille adore!