McCain Smiles BLT Mini Sandwiches Recipe

8 Boston Bibb lettuce (inner leaves), torn in half
8 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
16 thick slices tomato
1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise

Prepare McCain® Smiles® according to package directions.

Sandwich lettuce leaf, 2 bacon slices, 2 tomato slices and some mayonnaise between 2 McCain® Smiles®. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Secure with long toothpicks if needed.

Tip: Add slice of Cheddar cheese if desired.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 27, 2016

These are the best and interesting foods for my kids. They can eat a whole bag for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It's so easy to prepare them, and they r so crunchy and crispy. Besides, it has a smile on it. Kids love to eat meals with them.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 09, 2016

These are the cutes little lunch bites all ages like them had them at a shower and the girls all talked about them they were very tasty and great

Taste

Easy to Make

March 07, 2016

I made these for a night with friends and all were happy and surprised I used them as a base for sandwiches. This is definitely a recipe I will do again!

Taste

Easy to Make

March 07, 2016

The McCain Smiles blt sandwiches were really good. Not something that I would have ever thought to do on my own. My daughter made them with me and she really liked them. She even asked if we could make them again sometime. They were a hit!

Taste

Easy to Make

March 01, 2016

Kids love it!!!! Honestly they see the smiles and smile, we had family over (adults too) and even they said awww so cute, such a cute idea, now I probably wouldn't serve this to youths or adults, but to get kids to be happy while eating was such a cute idea and made the adults smile :)

Mini versions of BLT which also helps control serving sizes.

It didn't hold too well, so we had to put in 2 wood sticks through the sandwiches to hold for display purposes but it was cute to see!!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 18, 2016

I've been a fan of all of the other recipes I've tried as part of the McCain brand challenge, but this is the first I'd have to pass on in the future. I love McCain smiles, but their texture just didn't lend well to being the "bread" of a BLT. I could see this being a hit for children, and perhaps I'll revisit it in the future . . . maybe mini smile burgers?

Taste

Easy to Make

February 10, 2016

These are the cutest BLTs I have ever made. They are certainly appealing and taste just as good as they look! They were talking hit when I first tried making them at a cousins gathering as little finger foods. They were gone in an instant! Adults and children loved them

Taste

Easy to Make

February 08, 2016

Omg theses are not only cute but tasty too.My kids and whole family loved them.I made them for movie night for a treat and they were a huge hit.Theirs so many different ways to customized theses its great.The price is good too.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 08, 2016

I JUST made these, also in other varieties, for a friends baby shower! They made the perfect light snack for both the adults and the little ones. A huge hit! I also made grilled cheese smiley-sandwiches, and some with ham and cheese. I'm glad these are on here for Chicks to see, I found them on Pinterest and couldn't have been happier!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 06, 2016

These McCain Smiles BLT Mini Sandwiches are a perfect fit for little hands. Great to serve at birthday parties, slumber parties or any get-together. They are easy & fun to make & you can get your kids involved in picking out just the right add-ons for these. I definitely recommend these