McCain Smiles Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 46 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

There’s a reason why your kids love Smiles® (and even you sneak a few!). They are delicious, playful and made from the goodness of 100% real potatoes. So whether it’s a birthday, sleepover, or they just want a snack, you can feel good about serving them to your family, and have fun doing it too!

Recipe Suggestion: McCain Smiles BLT Mini Sandwiches

November 29, 2016

I buy these once in awhile, when they go on sale! Sometimes they go on for about $2.99- I dont like to pay much more for french fries. When cooked crispy they taste delicious- do not undercook!

November 29, 2016

I like buying these they usually are at a good price. They make a great side dish to eat with otter foods at meal times. They have a very good flavour and cook nice in the oven. I like to eat them with chicken.

October 26, 2016

Seem to be a hit with both adults and kids!
    Doesn't take long to cook in the oven, and always turn out crispy on the outside and nice mashy potato in the middle. Runs around $4 a bag which is a good price for these. We always buy them.

October 26, 2016

I used to eat these as a child and loved them. Great for kids because of the fun smile shape. Unlike regular fries they have a very different texture, not smooth, more like a fried batter. The inside is more like a mashed potato as well. Unfortunately, now as an adult I realize the taste is a bit synthetic.

September 30, 2016

I get these for my son as he loves the smiley faces. He likes that the potato is somewhat mashed in the middle. I do find it higher priced for the amount you get, but it is a novelty item in my opinion and they do last him about 3 meals (as a side) overall good product.

September 30, 2016

It's a hit with my daughter and son. It actually comes out crispy which we all love and it's fun. The price is decent and it makes for a quick kids meal.

September 25, 2016

Super bon dépanneur. patate facile à cuire au four. Bonne texture et bonne épaisseur des sourires. Gros sac , petit prix.... j'aime beaucoup pour le matin.

September 25, 2016

I was looking for a dinner side that I could prepare for my son last year and have always loved McCain products so when I came across these I knew my son would visibly love these and hopefully would think they were yummy.

These didn't take long to bake in the oven and I love the texture, these have a crispy/crunchy exterior won't a super soft potato center, very tasty. My son ended up really enjoying these and I have continued to buy these for him and the rest of our family.

June 29, 2016

I guess I'm a big kid because I love these just as much as the kids in my family do. We like them for a snack with a hot dog or hamburger, or sometimes with bacon for breakfast.

June 29, 2016

Smiles have been my favourite since primary school! No matter how old I get I will always be more than happy to pack Smiles in my work bag for lunch!!