MedSpec Wrist Lacer 8"

MedSpec Wrist Lacer 8" Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 600 in Misc

January 31, 2016

I had caught Tendinitis from working so Repatively at one of my work place I had it in both wrists hands and elbows it was so sore and swollen I couldn't even hold an empty cup in my hands it would fall on the floor my Family Doctor told me to pick these up I got them and they helped a bit with the pain along with all the medication that I tried I still had a lot of pain

October 09, 2015

I have been wearing wrist supports for almost a decade now to prevent Carpal Tunnel as per doctors orders.

I needed a new pair of braces for work (I type all day long), and was torn between my normal brand and the MedSpec. I was a bit skeptical about the lacing aspect, and wondered how I would lace them up with one hand.

They're amazing!

There's a metal plate (curved) for my forearms to provide support, and the lacing is attached to a Velcro strap that you wrap around your arm. You can also customize the Velcro around your thumb area.

They're breathable, and I can still type.

I'd definitely order these again!