Method Multi-Surface Natural All Purpose Cleaner in Cucumber

Method Multi-Surface Natural All Purpose Cleaner in Cucumber Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Our multi-surface all purpose cleaners get rid of dirt without using harsh chemicals to do the dirty work for them. The biodegradable formula is safe for every surface: tile, marble, sealed wood, metal, and most importantly, you.

November 29, 2016

I really like method multi surface natural cleaner. I have a bottle at home and I keep it in my bathroom to clean my counters and sink. The cleaner works really well and smells nice. Not chemically at all. I trust this product!!

August 02, 2015

I have been trying to use more natural products, but was skeptical about how effective a natural cleaner would be, I was pleasantly surprised! This cucumber scented one is one of my favorites. It smells very clean, fresh and crisp! I actually look forward to using this spray because of its scent. It works amazingly at cleaning and cutting dirt off of counters, tables, even stove tops!. AMAZING!

November 22, 2014

I have spent many years as a residential and commercial cleaner. Being around chemicals every day has many effects on the health of yourself and others, not to mention the environmental effects. Once I found Method cleaners I never went back. The All Purpose Cleaner has a pleasent but mild odour, yet it is very effective for all tough cleaning jobs. It does not take much of the product to have a sparkling effect on the surfaces I clean. I suggest this brand and product to all my clients.

June 05, 2012

This stuff is amazing - quality, works well, natural and biodegradable... I will never go back to anything else. Seriously... why fill your house with chemicals when this is available pretty much everywhere? And the cucumber scent is amazing. Love it!!

April 22, 2012

I love the whole method line of cleaning products.This cucumber scented one is one of my favorites it has such a clean crisp smell.I love its biodegradable ingredients, derived from corn and coconut, which break down dirt naturally and the smell is fresh and you wont be gagging and coughing from horrible fumes.I use it in all my household cleaning and it works amazingly at cleaning and cutting dirt.They quite often go on sale and are in most stores.

April 06, 2012

This natural all-purpose cleaner is amazing! I've used it on glass surfaces to get rid of glue stains, and it comes right off, plus, after you're done cleaning, it smells really good! You can use this on anyhting, and it's really cheap, so you get a good deal, while cleaning and helping the environment :)