Method Wood for Good Floor Cleaner
Good

Method Wood for Good Floor Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 378 in Household Cleaning Products

March 26, 2017

If you have wood floors and are in need of a safe cleaning product that actually works and smells UHMAZING!!! This is the only one you will ever need to buy! I have a dog and two little ones so my hardwood floors see a fair share of messiness on a daily basis. I am very sensitive to chemicals so when I came across this little miracle worker I knew the cleaning gods had answered my prayers!lol Its truly the best floor cleaner I have ever used and Highly recommend it to anyone with wood flooring

November 22, 2015

Wow this is a great cleaner for hardwood floors that is easy and quick to use!!! Leaves floors clean and with a nice finish

May 19, 2014

Do you have hardwood floors? Method has a revolutionary type of hardwood floor cleaner. The directions on the back of the 414 ml bottle say to simply squirt it on the hardwood floor then immediately with their O'mop using long strokes following the grain of the wood, clean and shine your floor. (the secret really is in the word Immediately)

Believe me this product works, it is almost miraculous in the job it does. I live in a 60 year old house, with the original hardwood floors (no refinishing having been done). When I first moved into this house in 2000, the floors looked OK but definitely did not shine or appear warm. We talked about refinishing them but could not afford it at the time.

So I found this beautiful product by Method and you should see my floors now. The shine is unreal, I have had people ask if I have had the floor redone and what do I do to keep them so nice. Well! I tell them what I use and pretty soon there's is another convert to the Method Wood for Good Floor Cleaner.

I definitely would and do recommend this cleaner to anyone who has wood floors. It is one of the best products I have ever tried. Please, please, Method do not discontinue making this product. i would be lost without it. No more down on the hands and knee's spending hours to clean these hardwood floors.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0