Milani Baked Blush Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 501 in Blush

A luxurious powder blush that features a mlange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. Tips and Tricks: Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder. L

September 29, 2016

I bought my first Milani blush from the drugstore the other day . I had heard so many good things about it so I thought I would try them out. I don't recall the exact colour I bought but it was a rosy tint to it. It was easy to apply to my brush and easier to apply to the apple of my cheeks. I slightly swooped it on the cheekbones for a light application. I am sure if I wanted a darker application another sweep would have been all it takes. It's a very very pigmented blush so if you are fussy about how much colour you pick up on a brush at once then move along. This blush is not for you! Overall it is a great long lasting blush! I hope to buy a few other colours!

September 26, 2016

Milani blushes are to die for. I own 3 of them and they are holy grails in my makeup collection. They are very pigmented, blend like a dream and are so affordable! They are my favourite blushes at the drugstore. I personally wish I could buy the entire collection, that is how much I love them.

September 13, 2016

Love it! Very impressed! Smooth and creamy, not chunky like some blushes! Perfect shade! Blendable,affordable. A part if my everyday makeup routine. I really recommend it!

September 10, 2016

A beautiful baked blush, it blends into the skin perfectly. The texture is so soft and the pigment is great you don't have to use a ton. The price is fantastic but he quality is still really good. Very impressed.

August 16, 2016

I really love this blush, I never use any of my others since I picked this up. The color is perfect on me with red hair and freckles, it looks so natural. It seems to blend right into my skin tone and makes me look healthy and happy.

July 22, 2016

Everyone and their mother was talking about Luminoso, so of course I had to pick it up when I found it at the drugstore one day. I must say, I am so SO impressed. This blush is absolutely amazing, and it was only $8.

The colour is perfect for nearly every skin tone, and it has a light shimmer to it that gives a slight sun-kissed look, which I seriously adore. I've also used it daily for almost a month, and there's no noticeable dip in the pan yet!

I also think the packaging is freaking adorable, the gold compact is classic and really resembles a high end brand; I don't feel bad about leaving this in the package, and I'm someone that religiously depots every single thing I own.

July 12, 2016

I've heard a lot of good things about this blush and about milani. This is the first thing I've bought of there's and I'm very impressed it had awsome pigmentation and the colour and shimmer is amazing I bought the shade luminoso.

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favorite cheaper blushes I own. I bought the color luminoso and I am in love. I use this every single day. It stays put with great pigmentation.

June 30, 2016

I have bought #08 Corallina and unfortunately, I believe I haven't picked the right color for my skin tone. It has also a lots of sparkles, which is not the best for my oily skin...I will definitely try another color, because I have heard many good comments about Milani baked blush!!!

June 30, 2016

I love the Milani baked blushes. I currently own 3 shades but plan on purchasing more! Luminoso, which is a coral-peach with gold reflex, Rose D'oro which is similar to Luminoso but more of a deeper coral also with a gold sheen. And lastly Berry Amore which is the perfect berry muave shade with a slight sheen to it. I love that these are baked because they blend on the skin like butter and are beautiful.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag