Milani Baked Blush Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 512 in Blush

A luxurious powder blush that features a mlange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. Tips and Tricks: Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder. L

January 20, 2017

Milani baked blush is so beautiful and natural especially luminoso gorgeous colour. The blush is super pigmented and blends really well . very nice packaging as well

January 04, 2017

I finally decided to try this brand when it went on sale at my local department store. I was skeptical on trying a baked blush as in the past I found them to wear off quickly or require more build up then usual. This was a pleasant surprise. Milani baked blush is affordable and the perfect formula for pigmented long wear - I feel like it blends beautifully leaving a natural glow to the cheeks. I can't wait to try more colours in the future.

September 29, 2016

I bought my first Milani blush from the drugstore the other day . I had heard so many good things about it so I thought I would try them out. I don't recall the exact colour I bought but it was a rosy tint to it. It was easy to apply to my brush and easier to apply to the apple of my cheeks. I slightly swooped it on the cheekbones for a light application. I am sure if I wanted a darker application another sweep would have been all it takes. It's a very very pigmented blush so if you are fussy about how much colour you pick up on a brush at once then move along. This blush is not for you! Overall it is a great long lasting blush! I hope to buy a few other colours!

September 26, 2016

Milani blushes are to die for. I own 3 of them and they are holy grails in my makeup collection. They are very pigmented, blend like a dream and are so affordable! They are my favourite blushes at the drugstore. I personally wish I could buy the entire collection, that is how much I love them.

September 13, 2016

Love it! Very impressed! Smooth and creamy, not chunky like some blushes! Perfect shade! Blendable,affordable. A part if my everyday makeup routine. I really recommend it!

September 10, 2016

A beautiful baked blush, it blends into the skin perfectly. The texture is so soft and the pigment is great you don't have to use a ton. The price is fantastic but he quality is still really good. Very impressed.

August 16, 2016

I really love this blush, I never use any of my others since I picked this up. The color is perfect on me with red hair and freckles, it looks so natural. It seems to blend right into my skin tone and makes me look healthy and happy.

July 22, 2016

Everyone and their mother was talking about Luminoso, so of course I had to pick it up when I found it at the drugstore one day. I must say, I am so SO impressed. This blush is absolutely amazing, and it was only $8.

The colour is perfect for nearly every skin tone, and it has a light shimmer to it that gives a slight sun-kissed look, which I seriously adore. I've also used it daily for almost a month, and there's no noticeable dip in the pan yet!

I also think the packaging is freaking adorable, the gold compact is classic and really resembles a high end brand; I don't feel bad about leaving this in the package, and I'm someone that religiously depots every single thing I own.

July 12, 2016

I've heard a lot of good things about this blush and about milani. This is the first thing I've bought of there's and I'm very impressed it had awsome pigmentation and the colour and shimmer is amazing I bought the shade luminoso.

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favorite cheaper blushes I own. I bought the color luminoso and I am in love. I use this every single day. It stays put with great pigmentation.