Milk 2 Go Sport Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

August 24, 2016

I've tried so many different kinds of protein supplement. I don't eat meat and have health issues, so I'm always low on iron and protein. Well often they're really hard to drink, the flavours are terrible and depending on your sense of taste it can be pretty unbearable.

Hands down this is the best I've tasted. It tastes just like one of those chocolate dessert milkshakes. So this is the right one for you if you're struggling with taste.

The downside is it's more expensive than protein powder and higher in calories.

May 22, 2016

These are grant for meal replacement or just something to tie you over. They are usually reasonably priced and can be found on sale quite often 2/4.00.

May 29, 2015

Milk 2 go Sport had 20 grams of protein per serving. 20 grams! After my home workouts, I always grab one of these babies to keep my muscles from hurting. I always get th chocolate flavour, but it comes in vanilla too (sorry, I haven't tried it yet.) It's made from REAL milk, not milk powder and water. It tastes exactly like Nesquick chocolate milk, but jam packed with protein. And again, real milk! It does taste quite good. It's smooth, and doesn't have a chalky after taste like some meal replacement drinks.