• Minute Maid Grape Juice Boxes
  • Minute Maid Grape Juice Boxes

Minute Maid Grape Juice Boxes Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

March 21, 2016

I use to drink juice boxes almost everyday ans one day my mom bought this ans I tried ans ans loved it. I only haves it the summer when we goes camping but it's really good

February 24, 2016

Sometimes I usually forget to bring my water bottle with me, so I throw a few of these in my bag. I love the taste of grape, and this juice wasn't as sweet as I expected, and had the right amount of tartness as well!

February 23, 2016

Minute Maid Grape juice tastes so good, you can't just drink one! They have a lot of sugar in it, so you will have to limit your intake to one a day max. Great for dessert or as a pick me up

February 23, 2016

I love the flavour of this juice! Apple and grape make a great taste. The size of the box could be a little bigger, sometimes it just isn't enough! This juice box is convenient when you are on the go. Great to put in a lunch bag or a back pack. I would highly recommend this juice!

June 12, 2015

I really like the fact that #MinuteMaid "Grape Juice Boxes" ARE MADE with 100% juice, They are very convenient for snacks, lunches, picnics and on road trips. I also have always like the flavor of #MinuteMaid Grape Juice Boxes, It is a well known brand always of good quality so I feel good purchasing this juice.

June 12, 2015

These are delicious, packed with grape flavor, great for lunches or on the go.

March 24, 2015

Not usually a huge fan of grape juice, but these juice boxes are very good! I love the fact that it's 100% juice and no added sugar. Great to throw in a lunchbox and feel good about it too.

March 24, 2015

great drink. tastes wonderful if you like grape drinks! its a strong taste of grape!

March 16, 2015

A refreshing blend of grape, apple and pear juices. Delicious and healthy with Vitamin C and no added sugar. I feel good offering these juice boxes to my kids. The perfect size to quench your thirst.