Mio Liquid Water Enhancer - Blueberry Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 77 in Water

November 13, 2016

I love this drink,great for when you are thirsty and nothing else seems to work.All I have to do is,make a few squirts in a glass of water and stir and drink.That's it.Mio Liquid Water Enhancer comes in many flavors and Blueberry Lemonade is one of my favorites,I also like the Cherry flavour.When I'm on my walk or just out in my Garden,I just put a little of my favorite Mayo in a bottle of water and I'm good to go.So easy and conveient to make.I carry one in my sweater pockt when I'm out in the Garden or next door visiting.I recommend these to anyone to give it a try.Not that expensive to buy and they are in all supermarkets and also convenience stores.

November 13, 2016

I love Mio because you don't have to fool around with any powders, it's all liquid. Just a couple of squirts into a glass of water, then add more for your taste. The blueberry lemonade flavour is very tart so I buy ones without the lemonade.

November 13, 2016

This is my favourite MIO. It is so good and you know you will not gain weight drinking tonnes of it. It is so convenient I have them all over, I even have some in my purse for when I'm on the go. It is really good and refreshing and you can make it as strong or as weak as you would like.

November 13, 2016

Certainly makes dieting and only being able to drink water, bearable. Love the flavours, no nasty aftertaste like other brands. I always have at least two bottles in the house. Can't live without them :)

June 28, 2016

These are all great flavour to add to your water. For people who have a hard time taking in water this makes their water flavourful to drink. I have all the flavors yo change things up a bit.

May 06, 2016

I have been buying Mio liquid water enhancer for so long now. I usually buy them either on sale or for 2/6$ at walmart (Can.). Besides that they are probably around 3,50$ or so a bottle, not sure. So not expensive at all for the amount of servings you can have with this.

For some reasons, i had never tried this one up until now. And this got to be my favorite one! I love it. It's great for when you don't feel like drinking plain water. Doesn't have the calories like any popular juices. I recommend it!

March 24, 2016

I love water. I drinks alot a day and I use to use crystal light and I was at a friend's house and she had mio and she told me to try it. It's something different. It's not something I will buy all the time. It's OK if you don't liek plain water but I'll stick with my plain water.

March 24, 2016

these are not too bad! They add a little or a lot of flavour to just plain water and don't come with a ton of sugar or calories. great to have at the office for an afternoon pick me up

March 24, 2016

Mio is one of the better liquid water enhancers that we have purchased and tried. It mixes so much better than powdered flavors or juice packages. I like how you can add as little or as much as you desire to make your water have the amount of flavor that you want. Blueberry lemonade is a great flavor, lots of taste.

March 24, 2016

I never liked drinking plain water,it tastes so bland so when stores came out with this liquid enhancer I was thrilled ,my daughter and I choose a different flavor every week and this one is my favorite, what I like best is that you control how much you put in your water ,depending on how sweet you want your drink to be ,I only put three drops ,I only want a hint of flavor and this is perfect to help me drink more fluids

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic