Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips

Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 2339 in Grocery

December 21, 2016

Gosh, these remind me of Junior High. The Miss Vickies Jalapeno chips were ALL the craze! I still love the brand, and this flavour to this day. They are SO crunchy and so flavourful. Really the most addictive chips out there.

April 02, 2016

Absolutely love this brand of chips because they are so crunchy and always from good quality potatoes. Jalapeno ones are my favourite. I love mixing it up with a spicy snack once in a while, so much better than potatoe chips.

Updated On: April 02, 2016

They are pricey though. I wish they were a little less expensive.

March 28, 2016

A guilty pleasure of mine. More than any other chip to I crave Miss Vickies. It is delightfully crunchy and all flavours work wonderfully. I just wish I did not have to pay so much for it! :D

March 12, 2016

Spice up your snack life with Miss Vickies jalapeño chips! Enjoy the freshness and sea salt with real flavouring in a crisp gourmet baked potato chip that's found in Miss Vickies jalapeño chips. Just the right amount of heat in this flavour. The chips come in a variety of flavours. The price is higher than regular style chips but when able they can be found on sale.

March 11, 2016

These are my absolute favourite chips ever! I generally love kettle cooked chips, but these jalapeno flavour offers just enough spice to this snack that you can't just have one when you eat it. I find it goes well as a side to a sandwich, especially on a picnic. The only downside is that they're pricey and I can't justify buying them very often because of this.

March 09, 2016

Pretty good chips. Nice thickness, but a little too greasy for my liking. The flavour is quite good- the better of the jalapeño flavours I've tried. Decent price point and easy to open & re-seal bag.

March 04, 2016

I absolutely love these chips...so crunchy and flavourful. the jalepeno ones are my favourite, just the right amount of heat, not so much that it burns your mouth!!! Kettle cooked chips have so much more flavour. too bad they are so expensive though...I always stock up when they are on sale

January 30, 2016

My absolute favourite chips on the shelf!
    Miss Vickies chips have the best crunch.
    I love the spicey flavour of the jalapeño.
    Hard to resist indulging in an entire bag

Even if it burns your mouth raw haha.

August 06, 2015

Not my favorite product from Miss Vickies, I find this one to be very salty and not at all hot.
    Sticking to original or sea salt and malt vinegar!

August 06, 2015

MISS VICKIES JALAPENO CHIPS;

Miss Vickies is great ANY flavor, but jalapeno are unique and stand out!
    I really like the jalapeno taste, more authentic, I like the crispyness of the chip, the texture, the crunch.
    I like how it is more natural flavor.