MNY Lip Gloss

MNY Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

May 11, 2013

This little gloss was a complete surprise, as I had never heard of the MNY line from Maybelline. I will admit that I didn't have high expectations for the gloss based on the packaging, but it is actually not too bad. I have the shade Gemey Paris...It doesn't impart much colour, but the shimmer in it does reflect nicely once on, and the formula is quite comfortable to wear. Overall, a nice little gloss.

December 05, 2012

I received a tube of this MNY lip gloss in my glossybox. At first glance I thought there was no way this color would look good on me.I got tube 769 which looks gold in the tube and is classified on there web site under the glitter green and yellow section.However I love this lip gloss!It goes on really sparkly and shiny and makes my lips look fantastic it does not look yellow/gold at all.I love the texture of it its very silky and glossy and feels great on my lips.This is a great product from Maybelline.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends