Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier, Slate Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

From the Manufacturer Be comfortable: the design of Moby wrap for it uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby wrap is a wide piece of fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders. It is amazingly comfortable and easy to wear. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners. It is easy to adjust the fit of your Moby wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and your baby. Be secure: the Moby wrap comes with an easy to follow instructional guide, with the single stretch cotton and the width of the Moby wrap, your baby is wrapped close and tight, insuring a secure hold. Your baby's head can also be secured under the stretchy cotton fabric for added safety. Be uniquely close to your baby: there is not a lot of extra material or bulky padding between you and your baby. Your baby can hear your heartbeat and finds comfort in the warmth of your body, along with the cuddly confines of the Moby wrap. Comfortably supports babies from birth to 35 pounds - even twins. The Moby wrap is long enough to adapt to your growing baby. Moby wraps measure 5.5 meters in length and Moby DS measure 5 meters. All Moby baby carriers can accommodate babies up to 35 pounds. Versatile: there are many ways to wear your Moby wrap. You can wear baby cradled, facing you, facing the world or as a sling. Product Description The Moby Wrap is one of the most comfortable and versatile ways to wear your baby. There is no other place your baby would rather be.

August 30, 2016

For my second child, a friend lent me her Moby wrap. I absolutely hated it. After watching numerous YouTube videos and having my husband help, we finally got my baby in....and it slowly loosened as I walked around. Having another child at home, I didn't have the time to fuss with it. There was also so much fabric I felt wrapped up like a sweltering mummy. I ended up going back to my older style of front carrier. Now that was a time-saver and big help.

January 21, 2016

I used my Moby all the time when my youngest was a baby! it is easy to wrap, fun and comfortable! there are different ways to wrap too depending on the age and weight of your child. I even used it when I was pregnant to take some weight off my back and it was very helpful. it's great if you are outdoorsy. although if you are going on a huge hike or something I would recommend a soft sided carrier.

May 28, 2015

I love using my moby wrap I use it all the time.... On hot days I stay cool and baby stays cool to...

November 15, 2014

This is by far the best baby carrier I have used. It distributes the weight evenly so very little pressure is around your neck and shoulders. It's easy to wear and cleans like a dream, I would definitely recommend this carrier to all moms.

June 12, 2014

Great wrap but make sure you try your baby out in the wrap before you buy one. Not all babies like being wrapped up in this type of carrier.

April 14, 2014

The Moby Wrap is the best newborn carrier out there. I love it's versatility and is "snuggle" abilities. Once mom, dad or other caregivers learn the basic tie, it's simple to use and wear baby often. It's amazing for soothing newborns while allowing parents to do other activities. A must-have!

August 27, 2013

Great baby carrier for infants. It is easy to learn how to use and easy for mom and dad to share, no need to adjust buckles or straps. Not recommended for summer or hot weather as it is too warm but great for all other weather. Make sure to follow proper instructions and stop using once your baby gets to the weight limit. My kids all fell asleep easily when I wore them in this carrier.

July 12, 2013

I love the moby wrap! i recommend it to all of my pregnant friends. My daughter loves being close to me and she falls asleep almost every time. I can get so much done at home while she is in it.

May 10, 2013

My daughter and I love our Moby Wrap! I agree with the other users that it's a little confusing at first, but if you watch the YouTube videos you'll be set. My daughter loves it and once she's inside she sleeps instantly. Since it's just one big long sheet it folds up easily and doesn't take a lot of room to store. I'd highly recommend it to any new parent.

June 14, 2012

I found this confusing at first. If it hadn't been for some videos I found online I would've given up.
My daughter still isn't sure about it. It's hit or miss.