Modelco Cheek & Lip Tint In Rosy Red Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 522 in Blush

November 27, 2016

Absolutely hated this product! I find that it was quiet conjealed, like dried up blood...even looked like that. t apply horrible with streaks. As a lip tint, it did nothing!

August 27, 2014

I really liked this for a lip stain on myself but wasn't sure about a cheek stain since I am so pale BUT I put it on my mother and holy cow it looked amazing on her. It brightened up her whole face. Needless to say I let her have it! Only down fall is the tube doesn't seem completely full

July 23, 2013

cute packaging, light on the skin and the color is buildable if you want to have hark brush. easy to apply and im really impressed.

April 02, 2013

I received this cheek and lip tint in my March Glossybox.It provides a perfect amount of sheer color and looks very natural.The directions say to use a tapping motion when applying it into the lips or cheeks rather then rubbing it in.You can build the color up if you want it darker.I have tried a few beauty products from Modelco and have been really impressed with the quality of there products.

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans