Monster Energy Drink Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 521 in Miscellaneous

January 16, 2017

This one gets a big ol' nope from me. The taste is horrible and the ingredients are awful. I don't think anyone should be consuming these, especially not on a regular basis. I'll pass.

0.5/5

January 13, 2017

These are gross to me! They taste nasty...Not for me! Can be cheap or pricey depending what store you go too....I would rather have coffee if I need a wake me up

January 13, 2017

I am honestly addicted to Monster energy drink. They really do help to give you energy and being a single mom to a toddler; the lord knows I need it. Monsters taste soo good compared to other engery drinks.

January 10, 2017

The only monster energy drink I will even think about drinking is the one in the white can with no calories.Its decent, but the others are kind of gross. I used to drink energy drinks all the time, but they just make me sick now.

January 10, 2017

Monster energy drink doesn't necessarily taste the greatest but it did give me a huge boost in energy that lasted for a few hours. I didn't have a hard crash like I have with other energy drinks

November 03, 2016

Je ne suis pas une fanatique des boissons énergisante ,mais je trouve que celle-ci à vraiment bon goût. Donne vraiment un boost d'énergie instantanément.

0.5/5

November 03, 2016

Well... these are honestly thee most disgusting things ever. I genuinely intensely disliked the flavor. Some are carbonated some are not. I tried the sugar free ones but superbly gross.

July 31, 2016

I never wanted to try these because of the simple fact that they are not good for your health. However, once in a while I have treated myself to one or two, specifically when doing long distance driving trips. I love how they taste, but never feel that they actually give me the caffeine buzz that many others get from drinking these drinks.

April 01, 2016

This is by far our favorite energy drink. We consume a lot of it in this household. The white can (sugar free!) and the new yellow flavor (Also sugar free!) are our favorites. We make sure to buy either the individual cans or the 4 pack when there is a good sale on, making the price more reasonable. The price is fairly high when you just walk into a gas station to buy a single can reg price. It tastes much better then Red Bull, and has double the caffeine

March 19, 2016

Monster energy drinks are probably my favorite energy drinks out of all of them. they come in plenty of flvaour and they give me just the right amount of energy without feel gittery which I love. I wouldnt drink more than 1 every once in a while because you heart will be working overdrive.