MoroccanOil Treatment

MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 274 in Serums

December 01, 2016

I can't believe I lived my life for 20 years without this product helps tame my frizzy hair soo much. Never leaves it feeling oily and greasy unless you use too much of course. Smells great. I highly recommend this product.

November 23, 2016

I really like this product not only does it smell amazing but my hair feels so good and smells good too I love what it does and how he add showing to my hair I highly recommend this to anyone

November 23, 2016

I have dry over process bleached hair and this oil rocks. It hydrates, doesn't make my hair look brittle and has amazing smell. Don't need a lot. A little goes along way.

July 12, 2016

This is my 'can't be without' product. I have long, curly, highlighted hair and my hair is soft and shiny and healthy. I use this product on wet as well as dry hair. It never feels oily or heavy. This product is phenomenal.

May 12, 2016

This is one of the hair products I can't live without. I swear by this not just because of it's effectiveness but because of it's smell. I have received lots of compliments on how my hair smells amazing whenever I apply this. It's not too greasy for my hair and it really works best when you put it just after you have towel dried your hair and it's still damp. My hair is very fine but it doesn't weigh it down but still gives it shine and volume. I have finished 3 bottles of this product already and I will continue to buy this. It;s worth every peny even if it's a bit pricey because it will last a long time.

February 05, 2015

I use this every other day, and my hair thanks me for it.

February 05, 2015

I absolutely love this product, I have pretty damaged hair form dying and bleaching it. After using this product for about a week I noticed a huge difference!

August 17, 2014

Expensive but totally worth every penny! plus you dont need a lot, just a dime size.